1980's Max IV Over $4,700 in Recent Work Plus Extended Axles, Rebuilt Trans, Bearings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1980's Max IV Over $4,700 in Recent Work Plus Extended Axles, Rebuilt Trans, Bearings

1980's Max IV Over $4,700 in Recent Work Plus Extended Axles, Rebuilt Trans, Bearings

Max 6x6 Over $4,700 in Recent Work Plus Extended Axles, Rebuilt Transmission, Tires, Sprockets, Chains, Bearings, Plugs, Battery, Starter, ect.

$5,500 Firm

1980’s Max IV 6x6

I personally have over $10,000 invested.
    I purchased about 3 years ago from a gentleman who said he had it for over 15. Did not have a title (I don’t think they issued titles for 80’s models) but will be happy to provide a Bill of Sale.

Just had another baby so I don’t have the time to use anymore. I just had over $4,700 in recent work (receipts below)

Fully Rebuilt Transmission
    New Chains
    New Sprockets
    New Starter
    New Bearings
    Extended Axles (will get pics)
    6 extra wheels/tires (for extended axles, will get pics)
    18hp Briggs
    High Rev Kit
    Rebuilt Carb
    New Battery
    Air Filter
    Fuel Filter
    Spark Plugs
    Oil Changed
    Starter Solenoid
    Bilge Pump
    New Upper Seats
    Cargo Basket
    A bunch I cant remember

Mechanically the 6x6 is in pristine condition. I moved the rear seats back to allow much more leg room for passengers. The prior owner re-epoxied the outside hull and painted it camo. It doesn’t look pretty like a show rig but the epoxy fuses the full together much stronger than stock.

I added a cargo basket in back to hold things. I also added a bilge pump but have it non-powered since I hardly take it in water. The winch switch stopped working but I have been too busy to mess with it.

This is the perfect hunting rig and when I have guest over on my property it always is life of the party.

I do not have to sell so I am firm on my price. Please don’t crazy third party offers or tire kickers. Best contact is my cell three five two four two two zero zero four three

Located in Dade City, FL (30 mins north of Tampa)
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread