Corvette

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Corvette

Corvette

vette.jpgAnyone here want or know someone who would like a GOOD DEAL on a 78 corvette ?
    Just thought I would through it out here as I have it posted on other sites but Really need to sell it as it just sits !
    Last edited by Mike; 01-15-2017 at 05:10 PM. Reason: moved thread from General ATV Discussion to the Chit Char forum

Hey Wedge whatcha looking for out of that Vette and some particulars the wife says I cant have two but there is extra space in the garage.NCT

PM Me and I will send you the info . Also I can e/mail you pics if you like ?

Nice color and the wheels are old school like my R/T wheels
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Rob-you planning to put ice and snow tires on that Corvette? The pups will look mighty good riding around with their heads stuck out the roof!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    Rob-you planning to put ice and snow tires on that Corvette? The pups will look mighty good riding around with their heads stuck out the roof!!!!
    I wanna tell ya Mr DL that is one fine piece,the loonie is gaining strength against the U.S greenback and although the Misses has been jawing about buyin a small place in FLA if you can imagine that and is making the argument that why on Gods green earth I need a second Corvette I simply said that one would already be half way there it makes perfect sense to me we will see if I can get her on board before someone snatches up that deal.NCT

You Know Rob I can always set you up on a deposit and payment plan !
    Put her in storage till you have it picked up that way you are already ahead of the game !
    I really hate seeing this sit !

Now you are breaking my heart stay tuned.NCT

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    I wanna tell ya Mr DL that is one fine piece,the loonie is gaining strength against the U.S greenback and although the Misses has been jawing about buyin a small place in FLA if you can imagine that and is making the argument that why on Gods green earth I need a second Corvette I simply said that one would already be half way there it makes perfect sense to me we will see if I can get her on board before someone snatches up that deal.NCT
    You guys seem to have 2 of everything, e.g., several houses, numerous AATV's, a pair of pups so 2 Corvettes would seem to make perfect sense. You can try that on the lovely lady and see how it works. When you get ready to get something here, let me know as my wife can fix you up.

Well Larry you have a point that i cant argue with,along with 2 chainsaws,2 boats,3 sleds,4 vehicles,2 riding mowers,2 horses,a cottage with two wood stoves and the list does go on seems to me its bordering on hoarding but wedge has got a sweet ride there and i think i could cram the pups in the back of a 78 no chance in my 73 perhaps i should work that angle,but seriously if i can lighten up my inventory i would be happy to add that car,as far as a FLA place it seems to be on the table for discussion more often than not I will let you know.NCT

+ Reply to Thread