2006 Argo Avenger w ASX Vampires/K-Loc rims, dashboard kit, and on-road kit

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 Argo Avenger w ASX Vampires/K-Loc rims, dashboard kit, and on-road kit

2006 Argo Avenger w ASX Vampires/K-Loc rims, dashboard kit, and on-road kit

Selling my 2006 Avenger... see the link below for the Ebay Listing w details:

2006 Argo Avenger 700HD 8x8 Amphibious ATV UTV

As far as I know, this was the only Avenger ever setup with the Interco Vampire ASX tires--short of tracks, unstoppable yet less drag and smooth on hardpack. Its located on the West Coast in the SF Bay Area. Low hour, reliable trouble free machine in great shape. If anyone has questions, just PM me.

Thanks,
    Pophamrt1

I think I may have seen one other one with ASX tires

No, that is a good looking Avenger. I was just looking at your ebay ad before I saw this thread and was debating on your tire orientation. Do you have them set up that way for swimming?

Good luck with your sale.

Hi Mike,

Go figure... AFTER I posted that I found your build thread and video link. Nice work building that t20 beast! And good to see another ASX-equipped vs. tracks. I thought I bought the last ones from Interco, so even got a spare. Did they go back into production?

I played with the directional mounting quite a bit and finally settled on the current setup. It actually has good directional control and speed. Seems to pull the water under the fronts and push it out the back pretty effectively.

They're great machines and I've really enjoyed this one. I just got back from a few years in Switzerland and ended up getting a 4x4 Land Rover LR4 rig with a rooftop tent, locking diff, tires etc. It gets me in far enough now that I don't use the Avenger as it should be. I actually weighed equipping the Avenger with a rooftop tent and all the gear, but ended up choosing a "one platform" solution. I'll really miss it though.

Thanks for the comments.

They are back in production. I bought 6 in February directly from interco and bought one more this week.

+ Reply to Thread