6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

Cool 6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

This month is a great milestone for us as we celebrate the 10 year anniversary of 6x6 World! It was on June 6, 2007 that our first member joined the site. Now, 10 years later, we have 14,234 members and over the past year, from May 2016 to May 2017, we have had 141,934 users visit the site. For such a niche hobby and market, I am extremely happy with those numbers.

My main goal of creating this website was simply to promote the Amphibious ATV hobby in a positive way and I think that is something that we have accomplished. I want to make sure I take time to highlight the word “we” in my last sentence because, without each of you, 6x6 World wouldn’t be possible. It’s all of you that have collectively helped to accomplish the goal of promoting the hobby as a community. Things like sharing videos and photos here on the site are obvious ways that help promote the hobby and get people excited about riding. Answering questions and being a resource for others is another way. I am constantly amazed at the wealth of knowledge that is here on this forum. The one thing that sometimes gets overlooked though is simply asking questions. I’ve seen members be shy to ask a question because they think they are a bother to everyone, but it’s those questions that do a lot to promote the hobby as well. Those questions are the ones that will remain on the forum and show up in a Google search when someone else on the other side of the world is searching for an answer to that exact same question online, even if it’s 10 years later.

On our 10th anniversary, I want to thank each of you for what you have done to help create this community and promote these ATVs that we all love so much. I look forward to seeing where the next 10 years takes us and I’m excited for the future of 6x6 World!

Thank you,

Mike

BRAVO MIKE !!!
    Great site and Very Happy to be part of it !

Nice!!!!

Thanks Mike!
    Banned

Thanks Mike. Great web site.

10 years of pure fun and knowledge,let there be another 10 fun filled years to come! CHEERS

Great job Mike
    Acta non verba

Awesome job Mike! Thanks for all you have done.

Ditto on everything above. Thanks for putting this site together mike.

Great job Mike! Until I ran across this site AATV's were just a memory for me. Hopefully I'll be around to see the 20th anniversary.

Thanks for creating this site Mike, such a nice place to visit, such a great group of people to ride with and help in anyway we or they can.
    Thank you for all the hard work you put into both creating and advancing the site and although you wouldn't ask for it, you should hear it.

Congratulations on the Milestone, hope I'm still here for the next. Well, maybe it won't be that long, the 10,000 member mark seems like yesterday.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread