6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

Congratulations Mike, by starting this site, it is astonishing how much it has "rebooted" the ATV world!

Happy 10th anniversary, Mike! I'm sorry I missed the first 9.

This a great site and the people are super cool.
    Thanks Mike

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 10 years Mike & 6x6world! I'm active on many different forums covering many hobbies/topics, I have to say this one right here is full of the friendliest and most helpful enthusiasts of them all. This is a great forum and has surprisingly high traffic and meaningful/quality content considering how small this niche hobby is.

GREAT JOB!!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary 6x6 World. Mike, thank you for your diligence! Great site with wonderful, knowledgeable members. I've gleaned quite a bit of info about "non related" topics from this forum too.

Congrats on 10 years mike! Heres to another 10 years!

Thanks for a great forum Mike and congrats on 10 years.

congrats Mike and thanks. we the Gerber's were completely out of the seen only think we had the racer left and it was in moth balls for 10 maybe 15 years.
    6x6world and the reunion at pine lake was the biggest influence on us to get back into the fun of 6x6's. Bill and i both found and bought trail machines.
    one thru this sight. so much fun to get behind the sticks again. now we are back in the habit i have 3 super chiefs a tomahawk and the racer. real seriously
    thinking about about building another racer. Bill and his kids both have a few machines now too. 6x6's riding and racing makes my blood bubble, brings out
    that perma-grin i don't use enough.
    i'm with Nick i will not admit how many times a day i check out the sight.

thank you Mike and thanks to all you 6 and 8 wheeler fans that make this such a great place.

Wow, 10 years?! That's a great milestone in keeping the hobby alive! Can't thank Mike enough for putting the site together, and all the members who have provided the wealth of knowledge that can be found here.

Side note: If I'm not mistaken, 2019 with be the 50th anniversary of the first race at Pine Lake, right?

+ Reply to Thread