6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 6x6 World's 10 Year Anniversary!

Thanks to Mike and happy anniversary 6x6 World. ...
    That said..let's ride!

I always struggle with posting these kinds of threads because I want to celebrate our milestones but I don't want it to turn into a "Thanks Mike" thread because the site is really more than that. However, I have read each of your comments and am very appreciative of the kind words that you posted. Thank you.

I think I got on here because I emailed Whipper about some old racing videos and the Max I recently bought about a decade ago (since we were CA/AZ neighbors) and he may have emailed me the web address. Also, I think everything on that max has finally been rebuilt as of this year. This site has definitely made a few people I know very happy.

Happy anniversary 6x6 World. Thanks Mike for hard work love the site .

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I always struggle with posting these kinds of threads because I want to celebrate our milestones but I don't want it to turn into a "Thanks Mike" thread because the site is really more than that. However, I have read each of your comments and am very appreciative of the kind words that you posted. Thank you.
    THANKS MIKE! I've been a member for most of those ten years and the help from this site brought me from a rookie, to semi- competent.
    I've also met quite a few people thanks to this site whom I consider to be my best friends. Everyone on here does a great job making new guys feel welcome, and weeding out the (rare) a-hole that comes along.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks Mike. Glad to be part of this great community!
    Lance

Three real people were members before I locked in #7. Mike, Jen and of course JP. I remember the phone call when he told me the Site was up and I signed up right away. Like any forum, we see people, fads and the occasional a-hole come and go but the cornerstone group is always there when people need help or advice. Thanks to everyone who keeps this place on-track.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    ...help from this site brought me from a rookie, to semi- competent.
    Mr. Semi-Competence in action.

Last edited by hydromike; 06-07-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Huge Thank You to Mike for creating this site and to all the members on here that have helped along the way!
    could'nt have done it without this forum!!
    Thanks again to all
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread