6x6 World Under New Ownership

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 World Under New Ownership

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Mike,

Thank you from everyone here at Mudd-Ox. This forum has been our sole source for event information, vintage ATV discussion, and a great way to meet new friends. We appreciate all your efforts and late nights to keep our happy place running, and wish you the best on future endeavors.

Welcome Outdoor Sports. As a manufacturer, we are happy to continue sponsoring the site and look forward to your leadership. It's great to hear out hobby has extended to your interests.

Mike:
    Thank you for the many years of dedication and service to our unusual hobby. Your efforts have stood out like a lighthouse on an otherwise dark and gloomy and rock strewn beach. I think your efforts have been very commendable. Without you this sport would not have had the resurgence that occurred over the last few years. Thank you very much for the blood, sweat and tears that you have put into this site, as well as the comradery that you have contributed. I know you will stay active in this community and I look forward to seeing you at some of the rides in the future. Your efforts are much appreciated and thank you again for everything that you have done, and will continue to do in the future.

Thanks for all you've done over the years. I'm happy for you that you get to enjoy 6 wheeling without the burden of all the work and time put into this every day. You've done an awesome job!
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Best wishes for you Mike. Lets hope the website continues to serve all of us well. I learned a lot here, both from reading previous posts and from those that answered my questions. An enjoyable ride.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Thanks for helping my Dad get back in to his favorite hobby after a 15 year absence and letting me learn and experience more than I thought would be possible (at the time) with 6x6's and getting more people involved than I ever expected to see.

Mike, Thanks for your time making a great place to communicate with others in the 6 wheeler community . Enjoy your family , Gus

I hope you can find time to participate, Mike. I'm still waiting for the t-20 install in the Argo updates. I will say this, I bought my ride just before finding this site and found lots of help refurbing my machine. I find this group to be very tolerant, helpful and family oriented. I belong to two other groups for a different hobby and one is excellent like here and the other is uptight, condescending, intolerant and quite rude at times to new people. I hope the vibe here continues and you should be proud of what you created Mike. It always amazes me the buscoe get togethers and the attendance from an online community.

THANKS MIKE !

I have only been a member since i inherited Pa's Magnum about a year and a half ago, give or take... but the guidance i have recieved here has been absolutely in-valuable. Just like everyone else that has chimed in, i wouldnt have been able to restore my machine without it. Im happy for you , so you can enjoy the forum & chat with the guys & gals, without having to be responsible for the day to day crap. Like all old men i hate change... but change is necessary for growth and I'm sure we will all be fine. I've been a member of other forums online and I've never found a group of men and women as welcoming, helpful and friendly as the one you put together here. So thanks again and good luck with your next adventure !
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"
    :ME....

" From my cold dead hands"
    :Charlton Heston...

i can also relate to that. i joined a group a while back and it isnt and will never be comparable to this outstanding site!love this site and it has become part of my daily routine to come on here and help people out or even ask for help myself about a problem,there is always someone around to help. thanks alot mike for creating this heart warming site! hope you can still join us on the site!

+ Reply to Thread