6x6 World Under New Ownership

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 World Under New Ownership

There are many fine honest Folks here that's for sure.

Mr Mike has been a Great leader

I just got done reading through all of the replies. Thank you for the overwhelmingly kind words. They are appreciated. I will definitely still be hanging around and I will still be organizing and attending the Busco rides. I look forward to those.

Thank you Mike for the warm welcome!

We have been visiting this site on a regular basis for over a year. During this time, we have grown to be familiar with the community and will maintain the family friendly atmosphere. This is a very unique hobby and we are ecstatic to maintain the forum!

As Mike mentioned if there are any technical problems with the website feel free to PM this account.

If you can't access the site for any reason, please email us at:
    moderator6x6world@gmail.com

Welcome Outdoor Sports Media. As an advertiser, we look forward to working with your brand and welcome you to the niche market of off-road amphibious vehicles. If you plan to do any special promotions please reach out to us and we would be happy to consider all proposals.

Thank you Mike for all the time and dedication you spent building this forum up over the years to be the go-to place for amphibious atvs. Spend the money wisely (All us for a great deal on a new Argo) and good luck in the future.

All the Best to you Mike ! You ARE this site and the site is YOU !
    But you keep an eye on them and get them on the straight run so we all here a well taken care of !!

Well Mike,
    You did a fine job with 6x6 World. But I know things change. I have enjoyed the site and riding with the group but I know for me it will last only as long as John is available to help me clean the argo up and keep it running.
    I hope you find the time to keep riding!
    God bless
    Scott

Mike you did a great job working on this site and making it user-friendly. Hope to see you in the fall!

-John

Mike listed the new 'owners' of this forum as "Outdoor Sports, Inc." I Googled that company name and only came up with a firm that makes skis.

#2. Who will now take care of selling 6x6 World T-shirts and bumper stickers? The ski makers?

Although I'm new to the sport and this excellent website,your professional management as moderator was apparent very early on......Well Done,Mike.

Hard to find anything on this Outdoor Sports place, Would have thought someone from there would have filled Us in..

+ Reply to Thread