6x6 World Under New Ownership

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 6x6 World Under New Ownership

Mike

I haven't been on in a while and just read all the post's. Thanks for starting this site years ago. it has been a wealth of information to myself and probably everyone here. I / we can only hope that the site stays as it is and does not become a site full of advertisement. I was happy to spend the 10 dollars a year on membership knowing it was going directly to you and the site, now I have to wonder how the membership fee will be used????? Anyway, thank you for your years of dedication to the sport and this site.
    V/R Larry Grant

I guess change is good. Good luck with your future plans Mike!
    8 wheels are better then 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Hard to find anything on this Outdoor Sports place, Would have thought someone from there would have filled Us in..

An introduction would be nice.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Nubs, today has been a rough day, thanks for the laugh!

There needs to be some kind of Leadership down here in the boiler room, new Members need to be acknowledged. Many Forums are very intimidating, I think most new Members post and wait for somebody to roll a hand grenade under the door.
    I've been part of more than a few Forums and this place is the best hands down. Mr Mike always took the time to make sure all new members were given a handshake so to say.

Something about someone called [Moderator] lurking in the bush until someone gets out of line and out comes the ban hammer, like a cop shootin' radar from behind the billboard.

Just My 2 cents, if I'm not around for awhile you'll know I hit a nerve

Just kiddin'.... I think

Hey Nubs, You have such great knowledge on Brigs engines and often post the exact answer that someone with a problem needs. Hope you are here for the long term. Just to let you know that you're appreciated.

i agree philmax4, everyone can contribute something that will be just just what maybe one other person needed and it will be highly appreciated !! johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread