Fall pine lake 2017 track race

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall pine lake 2017 track race

sounds great here Dave, i will pass the word to the family most likely we'll all be there.

That works for me. I will be there.

Seems likely for us to attend.

Should be able to make it.

We can probably make that date...

We will be there. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Works for me

We locked in these dates for the fall event thank you everyone.

Ok lets get back to the real racing just to update everyone the fall Race NOT Harescramble is October 20,21 and 22 you are welcome to come early or stay after If your coming early please let me know so the gate can be open. Prices we will be charging the June prices so $35 a head for the weekend $15 for a day pass kids 12 and under are free each class you race will be a $20 entry fee as of now my plan is like last year friday trail riding saturday morning TECH inspection and Registration followed by open track time and open trails all day Sunday open trails all day water track and Start races around 11 to noon hand out plaques call it a year reminders 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT IN THE PITS also 11pm CURFEW I don't want to see anyone heading out to the trails after 11 if you go out at 9pm for a night ride and come back midnight thats fine just remember people are trying to sleep and we do have neighbors around the property there are a few four strokes that make our Race machines sound quiet so just please be respectful of your fellow campers and the neighbors these are the only rules we have Thank you all will post if anything else comes up. any questions feel free to ask.

Whens everyone showing up?? what day?

+ Reply to Thread