Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

We, Outdoor Sports, are a company involved in multiple business adventures. These have been kept separate from one another to maintain a level of professionalism. As your administration system, we wish to serve simply as a maintenance crew for the site software and ensure users are provided with a pleasant forum experience.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    "Yes,we expect to design new T shirts in the future"---- Any chance of including an 8 wheel in the logo?
    We will consider this when designing new shirts. Once we have a few designs drawn (you guys may submit designs as well!) there will be a poll for users to decide on the finalized shirt. A new thread will be created down the road for this.

so it sounds like it's really ''the 6x6 world's members'' forum site to enjoy with outdoor sports doing all the background work that mike spent alot of time and energy doing. i'm happy for mike and i see the site staying just as fun and friendly.... thanks for the reply , johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Can Amphiman1 pleas come back. He was very entertaining!
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T !

Like J.B said. This site was and is built and kept alive by its Members and users !
    It is My Favorite site that's for sure !! So we will see and hope for the best ?

Moderator, can you provide links to the other forums and websites you manage? I'm assuming they're related to sports and the outdoors. As such, that info might be helpful to the membership here and perhaps even to the membership of those websites and forums.
    Banned

Thank you, moderators.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Moderator, can you provide links to the other forums and websites you manage? I'm assuming they're related to sports and the outdoors. As such, that info might be helpful to the membership here and perhaps even to the membership of those websites and forums.
    I'm not trying to be difficult here (though I have been known to antagonize people who have "stirred the pot") but if your answer to my question is that you want to keep this forum separate from your other online activities then I have to wonder if they are family friendly like this one. Why does the identity of the other sites you manage require such discretion? After all, 6x6World has always been about getting the word out about amphibious ATVs. Will that still be a part of the mission?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I'm not trying to be difficult here (though I have been known to antagonize people who have "stirred the pot") but if your answer to my question is that you want to keep this forum separate from your other online activities then I have to wonder if they are family friendly like this one. Why does the identity of the other sites you manage require such discretion? After all, 6x6World has always been about getting the word out about amphibious ATVs. Will that still be a part of the mission?
    Hello George. We appreciate everyone's questions - it shows just how much care everyone has for this form. It is our company decision to maintain seperation between our ventures. We are simply here to serve as your maintenance team.

That seems quite strange. You would think as a media company you would want to expand your scope of things

Well if someone/something owns a forum they can and do collect income from selling ad space etc, like the fancy underwear banners. Some but not all sell other stuff also, Connecting the dots could show the trail.
    Threads/post can show and disappear then reappear with a click, Not saying it happens here

Happens more often when there are more than one Captain in the Wheelhouse throughout the day.

Jus sayin'

Closed Thread