Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

i would prefer to call you a person like a name for example,moderator makes me feel im talking to a computer or a robot.

Fact is it's a different Regime but still powered by Great Members so it is what it is..

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    i would prefer to call you a person like a name for example,moderator makes me feel im talking to a computer or a robot.
    I feel the same way!

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    Bleep bloop
    Hello human. My name is Moderator Bob.

Outdoor Sports Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator Bob View Post
    Bleep bloop
    Now that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator Bob View Post
    Bleep bloop
    As one of the first members of this site I find your response very childish and disrespectful. Not a good way to promote your business.

The new leadership has no respect or Soul in My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    The new leadership has no respect or Soul in My opinion.
    🤣😂😭😪 Nubs you crack me up.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Mr. Moderator Bob,

Allow me to make a suggestion based upon the comments. Although I have only been here a year or so, this forum is about people who are enthusiastic about the AATV hobby. This forum is made up of good people who are extremely knowledgeable, and some that know very little but are willing to jump in and give it a go. There are people on here that enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience for both the edification of the less informed, and the entertainment value. Mike, our prior moderator, was one of those people. Some members here came to know Mike personally. When the prior moderator commented, we knew who was talking to us. The key here is people.

I think the membership here is looking for you to simply tells us about yourself without the coy responses you have offered thus far. It doesn't matter to me, and this is probably true for other members, if you have no knowledge or experience with AATV's or even ATV's. If you know nothing but want to learn that's fine, just say so. If you know nothing and don't want to learn that's fine too, just say so. If you know it all that's great too, we'll call you out when you're wrong! If you are merely a media company and your role is purely to moderate, that's fine, just say so.

I'm not suggesting you have been dishonest in your answers thus far, I"m only suggesting that more openness would be well received.

Good luck.

i like people with a sense of humor but seriously,moderator bob......... that makes me feel you just pout the first name off the top of your head and put it here. loose the moderator part. just put your name and we can see below it your an admin!

Closed Thread