Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

very true dirtdobber,were giving "moderator bob"a hard time due to the fact that our old moderator or admin was mike a real person who was like another member on this site greeting people and having conversation with them. so i think we all need to accept the fact that the new admin is not really just another member its a human or robot(im still not sure which one) that watches over the site as time goes on and do not interact unless a new update is made or an event comes up.

Dear Mr. "Moderator Bob"

Dirtdobber and curtisbyrne are correct. It would be nice to have you truly introduce Outdoor Sports and yourself. Are you just a web hosting site and you are acting as an administrator, or do you truly have "outdoor sports" in your blood. Tell us more about Outdoor Sport? It sounds interesting. We all are outdoors people who hunt, fish, swim, climb, camp, and probably every other type of outdoor activity. If there might be multiple moderators, maybe they could also introduce themselves. It is much easier to talk and discuss things with a person than an entity. We get enough of that when we try to use the phone to do business with our banks, insurance companies, stores, doctors offices, etc.

Many "members" lurk here as guests first, reading posts and the back and forth banter, before jumping in and becoming members. I know, as I did exactly that up until I got my first AATV. When I did join, I had a real sense of who Mike, the moderator, was and what he and others did and could contribute.

Like Dirtdobber says, if you have no interest other than being the moderator, fine, just help us put a real person to the name.

Thank you all for the suggestions. As we have mentioned before, this is your forum and we are simply the maintenance team. Our job is to ensure the website is operating well and the forum is family friendly. We are picking up information about makes and models of machines, but surly are not experts. This knowledge will be used for the upcoming blog. We won't partake in-depth discussion on the threads, however do enjoy reading it!

There are a few staff members using this account. We will continue using Moderator Bob as it is easily identifiable to new (and old) members whom can contact us for support.

As we mentioned before, it's company decision to maintain a separation between all business ventures. Surly there will be growing pains as the administration has changed, but Outdoor Sports is a team of bloop humans who are excited for the future of 6x6world and by a couple new ideas, we hope to expand popularity.

i feel that the moderators answers are fair and pretty straight forward. it's a co. with people who do this kind of service for various websites i presume ...... i like the fact that it's still the members forum to contribute to,make suggestions, etc. some of the people on the administrator team may really like our sport and think it's cool also, but still are not going to be '' one personal friend'' like mike who comes to rides , etc. , but that's o.k. by me. maybe in the future one of the members of the '' bob'' team may get hooked on the aatv's and we will see them at one of the events.at this point i have the impression the ''bob'' team is going to just sit back and let the site carry on as it's been unless some '' happening '' or whatever needs to be addressed. it's still a awesome group who love these machines and thrive on sharing and learning from each other. thanks, johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator Bob View Post
    Thank you all for the suggestions. As we have mentioned before, this is your forum and we are simply the maintenance team. Our job is to ensure the website is operating well and the forum is family friendly. We are picking up information about makes and models of machines, but surly are not experts. This knowledge will be used for the upcoming blog. We won't partake in-depth discussion on the threads, however do enjoy reading it!

There are a few staff members using this account. We will continue using Moderator Bob as it is easily identifiable to new (and old) members whom can contact us for support.

As we mentioned before, it's company decision to maintain a separation between all business ventures. Surly there will be growing pains as the administration has changed, but Outdoor Sports is a team of bloop humans who are excited for the future of 6x6world and by a couple new ideas, we hope to expand popularity.
    How come when you Google information on your business it comes up empty

BTW what is a bloop human?

I'm starting to think its some overseas company. Indonesia or one of them Korea country's perhaps? does not appear to be a player in the World that We know..

Jus Sayin'

moderator "ming" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    I'm starting to think its some overseas company. Indonesia or one of them Korea country's perhaps? does not appear to be a player in the World that We know..

Jus Sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    BTW what is a bloop human?
    Curtis referenced the "Moderator" account feeling like a robot. "Bleep Bloop" are classic robot sounds. Hence, the moderator was acting like a robot to play off of his post and add a bit of humor to the atmosphere.

On a serious note. I'd just like to thank Outdoor Sports for the efforts they've been putting forward to keep this Forum and its users going. Up to this point the majority of what I've seen has been a handful of users let insignificant issues get in the way of what could have been a seamless transfer of ownership.

Bottom line is, Mike chose this group of individuals to be the new owners of the site. Can we at least show him the respect he deserves and trust him on this decision?

Closed Thread