Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

Outdoor Sports Introduction FAQS

Hello 6x6world!

We, Outdoor Sports, are the new owners of this wonderful site. Mike wrote a great introduction for us, and we can't thank him enough for all his efforts and late nights building 6x6world into the amphibious ATV capital of the internet.

It is our apology for not creating a post sooner - we have been lurking this site for over a year and feel familiar with the community. You guys and gals are a great bunch!

How will I see you on the site?
    Currently our only forum account is Moderator. In the future you may see a change to Moderator 1, Moderator 2, etc if technical difficulties arise from having multiple logins on a single account.

How can I contact you?
    There are two ways to contact us:
    1. PM this account
    2. Email us at moderator6x6world@gmail.com

Will you be an active poster?
    Although this site has the best vibe around, we wish for the community to thrive from its users. Mike put forth great effort to introduce each new member, but unfortunately we will not continue this. Our goal is to maintain this corner for all of you to enjoy! We'll be around posting announcements and posting in a future blog.

How will you moderate the site?
    We have not made any new forum rules or changes. All we ask is for users to read the form rules and adhere to them. There is no tolerance for personal attacks (most especially veteran users, please help set the example for new users). Warnings will be given out before any action is taken. Temporary suspensions will be given if a user continues to break the rules. It's not fun to punish users.

6x6world is a family-friendly website. We want to maintain this as a safe haven for everything amphibious ATV.

Will 6x6world turn into an advertisement for corporate overlords?
    No, we will not have the forum overrun by advertisements, pop up ads, etc.

Am I allowed to advertise my products at all?
    Of course. Mike implemented a fantastic system on the site. If you are a manufacturer or dealer and wish to promote your products, we offer a sponsorship program. There are a few different lengths of time: 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. In that time frame you will have access to posting into a specific section of the forum as well as a specific section in the gallery. These accounts are not limited to the specific sections, but will be identifiable as a vendor account.

Where will my site donations go?
    This is a great question. If you chose to donate to 6x6world, your funds will be used to support the site such as: powering the server, support for vbulletin updates, and the staff to maintain the forum.

Will you continue selling shirts and bumper stickers?
    Yes! In fact we plan on designing new shirts in the future.

Any plans for 6x6world?
    Also yes! We do not wish to dramatically change the site, just implement features that will be more user-friendly. For example: a simpler system for uploading pictures directly to a post, higher resolution photos in the gallery, contests, a blog, and a vbulletin update to name a few. 6x6world is a bit behind in forum software. Again this is to aid users to have the best experience possible and offer the latest software support.

If you have any desires or suggestions for future site updates, feel free to let us know. it's great to have feedback from the community. We look forward to hanging with you all!

Thank you for the introduction. I like the fact that we should all welcome new members. I've experienced this on other forums and it was more enjoyable hearing from a bunch of people rather than just one.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Can Amphiman1 pleas come back. He was very entertaining!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post

We, Outdoor Sports, are the new owners of this wonderful site... We look forward to hanging with you all!
    "Come check us out and learn about our site ownership"
    You never explained who or what 'Outdoor Sports' consists of and what ties you have to AATV's. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by onefunzr2 View Post
    "Come check us out and learn about our site ownership"
    You never explained who or what 'Outdoor Sports' consists of and what ties you have to AATV's. Just curious.
    As written, I believe we are all curious as to what other ventures you may currently have. ie. a website hosting business, software providers, bankers, gas jockeys? No it doesn't matter the site is yours and the specifics are not needed, just curious as there is a "staff".

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

yes friends, we all know mike from the great number of videos he is in, and many of us from actually riding with him at gatherings. so we have had a face and friend to connect this site with. just a little background on yourselves would help i believe to keep the ''family tie '' strong. i for one welcome your new venture and plan on being supportive of the future of 6x6 world. thanks, johnboy va.

"Yes,we expect to design new T shirts in the future"---- Any chance of including an 8 wheel in the logo?

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    yes friends, we all know mike from the great number of videos he is in, and many of us from actually riding with him at gatherings. so we have had a face and friend to connect this site with. just a little background on yourselves would help i believe to keep the ''family tie '' strong. i for one welcome your new venture and plan on being supportive of the future of 6x6 world. thanks, johnboy va.
    I'm with Johnboy on this. Many of us have our profile filled out. How about some background on you?????
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Already on there bad poster list so I need to start shuttin' My yapper...

Closed Thread