Riders in New York state

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riders in New York state

Riders in New York state

I interested in finding out if there are any riders in the upper ( Albany area ) ny. That do any riding or have get togethers. I currently do not own a 6 wheeler,however i am going to get one soon.

I ride in the Binghamton area but I have gone to Lake George twice for their Winter Carnival. I will not be making it this year.
    Banned

I own farmland in Oswego County where I will be riding if I ever get my Max running.

I live in troy by by...lets ride

I live in Massena NY(northern n.y.)

Im just south of Albany..............ART

I am in Ulster Park. Hudson Valley and Catskill Regions. Anyone out there wants to ride get a hold of me.

I ride in Freedom, NY it is just south/west of Buffalo. Also, anyone out there wants to ride get a hold of me.

2 weekends ago I was at Mettowee Off Road Extreme Park in Whitehall NY (2 hours west of me) Was great fun wicked clay that had everyone in 4wheelers sliding. If anyone ever wants to meet up there for a group ride, or just a day of hitting the trails and mud pits let me know I'm game!

I'm in Syracuse area looking for others with 6x6's

+ Reply to Thread