6x6 8x8 near indianapolis?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 8x8 near indianapolis?

6x6 8x8 near indianapolis?

Hey guys. Been riding with fourwheelers and dirtbikers too much, would like to find some other aatv riders in the area to get a ride together. We have land we could ride on, although it is only a couple hundred acres with one big looping trail system and a creek. I'd like to get a ride together, either the badlands or laurel (haspin acres) or would be open to other ideas. So lets here it indiana riders, who is interested?
    Derek

Hi,
    A few friends and I ride at Haspen and Attica every few months. I live on the IN,MI boarder. Your place sounds like a good new place to ride. If you want to have a ride I would be interested and I am sure a few others I ride with would come. Don't worry about not haveing too much land. A few years back there was 5 of us that road every weekend on 120 acres with a pond and small river. Those weekends was some of the best times I have ever had riding. Are you going to Ledges this weekend?

Matt

Iam up for haspin. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

well at least 2 are interested! no, this weekend I am officially moving out of my apartment and back into the parents house (sure am gonna miss college). Our land is 20 minutes south of lafayette or 20 minutes north of indianapolis to give you an idea, its right off 65. I'd be down to have a ride, we go camping out there just about every weekend anyways but it would definately be nice to have other argos out there. I'd also be down to go to haspin or attica, never been to haspin but know attica like the back of my hand.
    Derek

got river camp on wabash river, just south east of vincennes in on the il side.200+ acres to ride on creeks ponds swamps, good trails or make your own. camnping space for 2or 3 campers, depend on the size. come ride this spring arter the normal wabash flood

i'm in terre haute indiana! i got some riding next to the river also. there is 900 acres here for sale next to the river good riding for the argos.

+ Reply to Thread