New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 722 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

My name is Harry Z i have Terr Tiger that is in peices and a Amphicat that the trans clutch bands came off the steel so i need to get them put back on
    so the 2 of my machings do not work so i bought a max 2that runs so i can have fun and then i will try to fix thr outher 2 machings

Welcome to the site Harry! At least you have something to drive now so you can take your time restoring the other two.

Welecome Harry We be glad to help you out with your Terra Tiger problems. PM us if you need anything.

Jeff

Smile Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Z View Post
    My name is Harry Z i have Terr Tiger that is in peices and a Amphicat that the trans clutch bands came off the steel so i need to get them put back on
    so the 2 of my machings do not work so i bought a max 2that runs so i can have fun and then i will try to fix thr outher 2 machings
    Welcome to the worlds best site!!

well i dont no much about AAtvs but i how to learn lots, I'm going to look at a max 2 that is for sale in the next few days so i hope to have my first one by the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by 08GreenBrute View Post
    well i dont no much about AAtvs but i how to learn lots, I'm going to look at a max 2 that is for sale in the next few days so i hope to have my first one by the weekend
    Hi greenbrute,Welcome to 6x6 world,I think you will love the maxll.They are easy machines to work on compared to others.Good luck,let us know what you get.

08GreenBrute ,

Every one has to start some where , and this is an exellent place to start.

Hello 6x6 world, many of you may remember me from the fall or spring ride at busco beach, I ride a bruteforce 650 and had a blast riding with all who attended the event( RDR is my father, this my help you to remember). I live here in kinston nc and look forward to the next fun filled ride here at busco beach!!!! HAPPY TO FINALLY BE A MEMBER !!!!

RDR is your daddy!!!!! Well, welcome sRogers85 from Whipper & me.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    RDR is your daddy!!!!! Well, welcome sRogers85 from Whipper & me.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Bridget
    thanks bridget . he is my oldest boy robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread