New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 722 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Wish my dad would by me a 6x6 he has 3 and will not share so until then I will have to keep on wishing to flot on water

When a man becomes a fireman, his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished , what he does after that is all in the line of duty[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by s.rogers85 View Post
    Wish my dad would by me a 6x6 he has 3 and will not share so until then I will have to keep on wishing to float on water
    sell that Quad of yours and you'll be well on your way
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by s.rogers85 View Post
    Wish my dad would by me a 6x6 he has 3 and will not share so until then I will have to keep on wishing to flot on water
    in time grasshopper in time ,. gess with u here ,i can't sign it rob. got to be dad .
    Last edited by rdr; 08-21-2009 at 07:11 PM.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Hello

My name is John and I have purchased a new 6x6 argo frontier, mossy oak pattern with winch and convertable top with side and back zip ups. I am from East Texas and like riding in my argo with my son, daughters and my wife.
    Last edited by marks; 08-24-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Question

What type of chain lube do you use on your argos, the argo book says to use argo lube but they do not have that at walmart. Is there any other lube that you can use on the chains that is safe, the book, argo manual says not to use any other but their lubricant, what do you think? I am a beginner and need some assistance, please. Thanks and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and yours.
    Keep the SON in your eyes!!!
    John

John, welcome to the site. If you use the search button up above you will find plenty of topics on chain lube on the site. Start with this one: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/gener...onditions.html

Thanks

I appreciate the help brother, thanks alot!

I am Brian and I own an Argo Bigfoot that I drive around the Haliburton country side. I did own a Can Am ATV but got fed up with the overheating and so it is being traded in on a new snowmobile (A Tundra LT - I use the Argo with a large custom plow for snow clearing.) My Bigfoot was customized by the previous owner with a 24HP motor, brush guard, fog lamps, Vampire tires, ect. I had back firing problems but finally found a mechanic that tuned it up so now it runs prefectly.

John and Brian ,

Big welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread