New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 722 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm new to the site , 2months ago I bought a hustler that needs a ton of work ,but everybody sounds very helpful.
    I live in southwest MO and glad to be a part of this site

hello folks,i just bought a 1983 argo 8x8 and am glad to have found this site because im a complete argo newbie.
    looking forward to meeting you all on the forums,and i am located in central ontario.

cheers

Hi kelz and plott hound. Welcome to the site. It is good to have you both here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Mike

whats up? my name is chad obviously,im 26 and just got into the 6 wheelers. i bought a amphicat for $50 and it needs a little bit of work. i live in bay city MI, i have a son now and wanted something we all can play on. ill post some pics in a few days, not bad for $50. well hope to get some good advice and pointers. thanks again, chad

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    whats up? my name is chad obviously,im 26 and just got into the 6 wheelers. i bought a amphicat for $50 and it needs a little bit of work. i live in bay city MI, i have a son now and wanted something we all can play on. ill post some pics in a few days, not bad for $50. well hope to get some good advice and pointers. thanks again, chad
    Welcome fellow Michigander!

Hey guys, a lot of u already may know me I'm Alley better know as rdr's wife, I finally got my own sign in name, Yay !!!!!!!!!!!! I have gone on many of the rides and love it, you all are a great bunch of people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Alley!!!

That's great Alley.

Bridget

welcome to the forum Alley.

Hello everybody, my first post here as I just joined. I bought a 70 Action Scrambler 6x6 and would like any help and tips you can give me. It runs and drives, but needs some work. It has all new tires, seals, bearings and chains and is in overall pretty good shape. I plan on fixing it up for use as an ice fishing buggy so I have all summer to get it done the way I like it. Any parts sources would be helpful as well...... regards, Al

+ Reply to Thread