New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 722 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello newbie here

Just wanted to say hello. A couple of friends of mine here in Florida just bought som 6x6 aatvs and have given me the bug. I have owned atvs (4 wheelers) in the past as well as personal watercraft and various motorcycles. I Will be doing some major researching as well as browsing the for sale adds. Looks like a great group of people here. Thanks Mike for the help in answering my questions on getting regesterd/started

Robert

Robert,

Welcome to the site! Glad that you were able to get on. Have fun but be careful, the amphibious atv bug bites hard !

Welcome Robert.

You're right, this site is loaded with the friendliest, most helpful people on the net.
    Banned

new member.

Hello all:
    I'm new to this site and hope I am doing this right. I have just recently purchased a used 1998 Argo Vanguard. I have been learning alot by reading the forums and the how to sections. I think you have a great site here and it comformts a new 6x6 rider to know they have a place to go and ask questions.
    Thanks Skip3131

Welcome aboard Skip!

Glad to have you join us. Lots of great people and experience on the machines. Hope to see you around the site.

Need to post up some pictures of your machine. We love pictures and videos as you may have guessed by now.

Until then.
    Lewis

thanks

Thanks Lewis.
    I will as soon as I can get the unit to quit hesitating when I start to rev it up. In the middle of doing a carb cleaning I damaged the main jet when trying to unclog it. I will have a new one in a couple of days. The last owner did a good job of doing most of the upkeep but neglected the carb and the it made the unit sluggish and did not run strong in high gear. I am learning as I fix things. I am also wanting to know if anyone can help with telling me how to adjust the carb. The argo has the 16 hp Vanguard engine with a single barrel Nikki carb. Any help would be great.
    Thanks Skip

Robert ,

Hello , and welcome to the amphibious forum .

Hi Skip, welcome to the 6x6 ATV site. For your carb question, you may want to start a new thread in the engine forum. You will probably get a better response there as it will be seen by more people.

Attex Addict

Hello fellow 6x6ers. I was an Attex dealer in 1979. I currently own an Argo, a buffalo, and 3 Attex machines.

Quote Originally Posted by turvuren View Post
    Hello fellow 6x6ers. I was an Attex dealer in 1979. I currently own an Argo, a buffalo, and 3 Attex machines.
    With that kind of AATV experience it sounds like you will fit in really well here Welcome to the site.

+ Reply to Thread