New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 722 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I am new to this world but love my Max 4. Tryin to get the Vanguard 16 HP tuned up.

Hi cjymax4, welcome to the site.

Hey guys! I've never owned an ATV, or even ridden one. I have owned and ridden a few motorcycles but my need is for something else. I own a farm with woods, trails, swamps and a pond. My son (8) and I watched the episode of 'Gears' where Stacey David refurbished a 6x6 AATV and he was all in. Now I'm looking for a similar project that will fit my budget. I've been building Jeeps for 20+ years so I do have some mechanical ability.

Welcome lockedCJ7.

That episode of Gearz has spurred a lot of interest in our hobby. Stacey actually fixed up a Sur-Trek 8x8, which is one of the rarer machines out there. It looked awesome, didn't it?

Used machines show up regularly on ebay, and craigslist, and members are always posting up machines they find for sale. I was a jeep guy for a while, too. This hobby was a normal transition to something that I could use a bit more frequently than an XJ on 36s with a J20 drivetrain. Now, when we talk about BIG tires, we're talking big thumping 26s and 27s.

Good luck in your search!
    ~m

Hello all:

I've been lurking here for about a year. I have a Cushman Trackster marsh model that I had restored several years ago. I've enjoyed picking up information from you guys.

Thank you.

Hi ashalnd, and welcome (officially) to the site. Have you had your Trackster in the water much? I've always wondered how well they do.

Hi everyone. My name is John and I live in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I am pleased to be part of this community and involved in the 6x6 world.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join the community and I look foward to being a member here.

John Pearson
    Last edited by Mike; 01-11-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: read the site rules

Hi Im Trials - I am a coot owner, wanted to say hi to all you atv lovers.
    Looking for any and all info on coots, manuals, service info and year ID info.
    Please help me out - I am new to the game.

John and Trials, welcome to the site. Trials, there may be a few coot owners around that can help you out. Start a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the site and post some pictures of your machine if you can.

Argo 003.jpgArgo 002.jpgArgo 001.jpgArgo 006.jpgArgo 005.jpgHey everybody, I'm Dan, from Cobourg, Ontario. I recently bought, what I think is an 84 8 wheel argo (still waiting for info from ODG)
    Myself and a buddy (he has owned 3 argos) have been cleaning it up and getting it running top notch. I have had to replace the coil and fuel pump, but now it runs awesome.
    I have been getting info from this site and finally getting around to making my first post. Great site with a lot of helpful people and info.

+ Reply to Thread