New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 722 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by middlewick View Post
    Great site with a lot of helpful people and info.
    Yeah, we're collectively awesome.

Great looking Argo! I'll wave to you next time I'm up on the South shore of Lake Ontario. On a nice day, I can usually see Toronto on my drive home down the Escarpment.

~m

Hey Mike, yes I've swam it many times. It swims well with up to 4 people in it. Who on this board is into Cushmans?

I am from Canada and have owned argos for twenty five years. I now have an 87 x8, a bigfoot 2001 and a 1999 conquest. I live on Lake St Clair and use these to guide and fish.

ashland, there are a few of you Cushman lovers out there. Check out the "Other AATV" section of the forums. You can also use the search and find some of the older posts on them.

Dan, welcome to the site. You should fit right in since you seem to already be addicted to Argos.

G'day

Hi All
    Great site, good info and fine encouragement for us newbies. Much appreciated!http://www.6x6world.com/forums/images/smilies/rock.gif
    I'm in Western Australia and got an early 80's fibreglass Repco Industrial(?) 6x6 serial number #0003 (ambitious considering the 6hp B&S power plant within) a few years back for a job in a swamp, it worked. Have since got a Kohler powered Max2 with duals (trax on the way) for those stickier situations and am having lots of fun and often working at the same time!http://www.6x6world.com/forums/image...ies/hahaha.gif Cheers Tim

I don't think I ever saw a Repco Industrial 6x6. I'd love to see some pictures of it. Is it a Ramco by any chance? And welcome to the site, there seem to be more and more people from Australia joining lately.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

If you can post up pics of your rampco industrial we all would love to see them. and wwelcome to the site
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

I'm Paul Langtry,have a 86 fourtax, but I've wanted a cushman trackster for 41yrs. I hope to find one thats not to bad off and rebuild it.
    " on a shoe string if thats possible these days? "

Hi Paul, welcome to the site. I would typically say that if you are patient you will come across a good deal, but 41 years is a lot of patience already. No, I'm sure you can find what you are wanting. Every now and then you will see a Cushman Trackster pop up for sale in really good condition. Keep your eyes open. Again, welcome to the site.

I have put a couple of photos of the Repco Industries in the gallery. As mentioned it is early 80s, 3rd off the line but I don't know how many more were made. It has a newish 6 hp B&S and although pretty slow it does work. I'll get some shots of its "innards" soon and post them. Cheers Tim

+ Reply to Thread