New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 722 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Tim, that is a great looking 6x6. I copied your last post here: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...s-6x6-atv.html so we can talk about it where everyone can see.

Thanks Mike, I will get the hang of following threads and posting in the right place eventually and chase the spiders out of the old beast and get some shots of its inner workings.
    Great site and nice work!

Hi all, im new to the 6x6 world. Ilive in richmond virginia and i just came accross my first argo. Its a 8x8 what i have been told about it is that it was built in oct. 1981 so im assuming that it would be an 81 or 82 It is the kb model(which later was called the magnum)but an i/c version it has double chains all the way around and hydrolic brakes with a brake cooler. I have been tring to find a operaters/owners maunal and have been unsucessful. I do however have a parts manal with part numbers so if any one else needs it i can email it my e mail is tonyjd21@yahoo.com i think im addicted to these aatvs now

high my name is rodney and i luv this **** !!!! lets ride.

Tony and Rodney, welcome to the site!

Hey folks, Just signed on after many years of operating a Bigfoot and visiting this site. Just bought a 650HD and installed tracks that make me think that I can climb trees (gotta watch that). Home town Chelsea Quebec Canada.

Welcome Steve,

Glad you decided to be a member finally and stopped "just visiting" BTW with a good winch on the front, I'm pretty sure you can climb trees, or maybe I shouldn't be encouraging such behavior.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hello, I just bought a 1997 Argo Vanguard. This is my first AATV. I gave it the once-over and everything seems to be pretty straightforward, mecahnically speaking. Wow, tires sure are expensive! Can anyone tell me what type of oil or transmission fluid the transmission takes?

hi mike i cant seem to find the other AAtv section so i can start a new thread, really need some COOT help. thanks, trials

Hello to everyone,I found this site while I was researching information on the mudd-ox diesel unit[great reviews by members] My name is Rick and I live in central Aberta,I have had moto-cross bikes,trikes,quads and at present drive a side x side which I use for pleasure riding and hunting.I rented a argo 6-wheeler years ago,but it was not for me at the time,but as the years go by I think that having an atv that has a cab and a heater to keep me warm and dry while still being able to to access the back woods would be great.Look forward to more great reviews on 8x8 atvs.

+ Reply to Thread