New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 722 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

[QUOTE ] Hello fellow 6x6ers. I was an Attex dealer in 1979. I currently own an Argo, a buffalo, and 3 Attex machines.

turvuren ,

Hello , and welcome to the amphibious forum Thats a pretty good collection of 6x6,s you have .

skip3131

Welcome to the forum
    Last edited by Mike; 07-31-2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: use the multi-quote function to avoid several posts in a row

Newbie - Hoping to be an AATV Owner soon

Hi all,

I live in Utah and am looking into buying a 2002 Argo Response. I just stumbled acrossed this Site tonight while looking for some answers to see if the Response is really going to fit my needs. It looks like there is a lot of Knowledge on this subject and people willing to "Tell it like it is" here.

I'll see if I can get some off my questions answered in the Argo Discussions.

Thanks,

thechiefee

New kid

Im new to the site and i thought id say hi. I've seen 6 wheelers before and ive always wanted one so i thought id check out this site. If oyuhave one for sale in Va let me know.

welcome.
    I hope you find a nice AATV soon.
    They are loads of fun..........
    Henry:
    I don't know where I'm going, but, I'm on my way...........

Action Age Scrambler

Rebuilding an 1969 Scrambler. Lots of rust and stuck pins. So far so good. No bolts left to replace and also replaced the skid plate. Not alot of info out there on these but i do pick up some stuff here and there. Thank god for digital camaras.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Gary Babcock; 08-03-2008 at 03:42 AM.

Check Ebay Motors & Craig's List. Good Luck & Welcome!!

looks great so far, keep up the good work and you will have a nice machine. mabey you will be the goto guy on scramblers
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

[QUOTE ] I live in Utah and am looking into buying a 2002 Argo Response. I just stumbled acrossed this Site tonight while looking for some answers to see if the Response is really going to fit my needs. It looks like there is a lot of Knowledge on this subject and people willing to "Tell it like it is" here.

thechiefee ,

Hello , and welcome to the amphibious forum . Yes,, this is the place to be for people who want to learn more about amphibs , and which one that will best suit their needs . Its also a very good place for people like yourself , and new amphib owners who are just getting into the sport.

Thanks MudBug3

Thanks, I appreciate the warm welcome.

Hey thechiefee,

I just took a trip across the country and visited Utah. I envy you, all those places to ride out there.

Welcome to 6x6.

George
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread