New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 722 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi wicked never rest, welcome to the forums.

thks sir

Hello Fromthe Hound I'm greenas they come and just picked up my first Hustler ATV

I bought a Hustler, dont know much about it except it looks like a great project.... Bought it at auction and hope I can get the beast running! If anyone can help me i would appreciate it. One question that I do have.......it I cant pull start the machine, it doesnt budge is it possible that the Kohler engine is seized........It does not run currently.....What is an easy way to find out if it will turn over? ANy help would be appreciated. Thanks Alan

Hi Alan, welcome to the site. The Hustler is a great machine! Is the Kohler you're talking about the 16HP single cylinder 4 stroke K341 or the 2 cylinder 2 stroke 440? Pour some oil down the spark plug hole and let it sit for a while......3 in 1 oil will work. Leave it for a few days and let it work its way past the rings. Post some updates in the Hustler section of the site and we'd love to see some pics too. Good luck with it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

hi my name is jason and i have a 453 e terra jet with no motor just wondering if anyone ever used a powerfist motor from princess auto for a project before and any suggestion on what other i could use i am new to this site i live in newfoundland canada

Hi Jason, welcome to the site. Try searching the engine forum, there are a good many posts regarding less expensive alternatives to Briggs, Kohler, etc.

Hi Jim here, I have a sperry rand wedge I'd like to sell. It is missing the motor and the tires are shot but it does have the all important jet pump that still spins. Email me at poopmuncher@hotmail.com thanks Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimdigman View Post
    Hi Jim here, I have a sperry rand wedge I'd like to sell. It is missing the motor and the tires are shot but it does have the all important jet pump that still spins. Email me at poopmuncher@hotmail.com thanks Jim
    Try posting that information in the for sale section of the site and put a price, pictures and location.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Howdy all,
    I'm new to the group, and have a Ranger tracked ATV made by Arnold co.. (it's the same as in the brochure section of this site)
    I use it as a workhorse around the airport here in Girdwood Alaska. I plow snow as well as moving fuel drums around, with an A frame I built.
    I've just broken it! So now (the part I've always been dreading) I need to find parts! Not something easy, mind you, but a rear axle shaft is sheared. Probably more inside the wheel reduction as well. I'll start taking it apart in the next few days and see what else is needed.
    Anyone have a source for parts?
    Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Laz

6X6World members, Whipper ag and Model Citizen run a shop in Arizona and they can make any axle, gear, or pretty much anything else you could dream up. (623) 934-7144

Welcome to the site, and that's a cool and rare machine you have there. Good luck with it.

+ Reply to Thread