New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 722 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Thanks George

Thanks - we really like it out here. Which area(s) did you visit?

Vernal, Moab and then through the Monument Valley. Everything we saw was beautiful.
    Banned

Gary Babcock ,

The Scrambler build up looks like its coming along really well . Keep us all up to date with lots of pics . Thanks for posting the pics of what you,ve done so far .

George,

Moab is a great place - looks like you chose well.

Took 1st ride

Hi
    I'm Scott .live @ Lake of Egypt in Southern Illinois. I took my 1st ride this week.
    Like other people I have talked to I had seen the adds in magazines back in the 60's as a kid (I'm 51 now)and always wanted one. There is a dealer here in southern Illinois he took me for a ride in a max,new one a little to pricey. I sold my four wheeler and lookin for a max. Missed one on ebay this weekend, I was close!
    Looking for max because of available parts and they are still in production.
    This sight is excellent!
    Happy trails Scott

Hi scott, welcome to the site! I think you made the right choice by waiting to buy a used one. If you are patient you can come across some very good deals on the used market and avoid the depreciation. The downside is not knowing what the previous owner has done regarding maintenance.

However, that's where the members of this site come in handy. There's always someone here to help answer questions so if you come across an amphibious atv that you have questions about, ask away.

Again, welcome.

Scott ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum . Its full of friendly and helpful people that will help you get your amphib project rolling .

Chek'n U guys out..

Been lurk'n for a bit. Looks like interesting and expensive stuff here.
    I'm empty pockets, as you all know what ever hobbie you have thats how your pockets will be !
    I'll be in and out from tym ta tym.
    Take care.

airanger2001 ,

Hello and welcome to the amphibious forum .

Cool

Welcome to the site you'll love it here...tons of info and great people...lots of pic's,video's,and how to stuff...everyone just got back last week from the ohio get together...might be some members around your area you could ride with...!Enjoy....

+ Reply to Thread