New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 722 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm new to this sight wanted to say hello. I have never owned an aatv but I am in the market. just trying to decide what I want. I have wanted one since i was a kid. Never purdhased for a number of reasons but I'm going to soon. I like the muddox and hope to demo one soon.

Hello everyone I'm new to this sight. How do I find videos on this sight ?Thanks
    Last edited by Mike; 08-14-2008 at 07:38 PM. Reason: merged two consecutive posts

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your decision to step into the world of amphibious atvs! For the videos, look in the general discussion forum. There is a thread titled video time. Also, there are other videos spread throughout the forum in different threads.

videos

Thanks Mike

new guy in ohio bought 2 terra tigers a few weeks ago and wanting to get hustler next week when i get paid but the guys on here really helped me out thanks
    Last edited by ridge rat; 08-20-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ridge rat View Post
    new guy in ohio bought 2 terra tigers a few weeks ago and wanting to get hustler next week when i get paid but the guys on here really helped my out thanks

ridge rat ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum . Looks like you already have a good start on your amphib collection .

Hi Ridge Rat and welcome to the site! It seems like you already have the amphibious atv bug

tbunce7 ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum , and good luck in your quest for an amphib that suits your needs .

New Muskateer owner

Hello everyone,

My name is Al, and I live in Osoyoos BC, Canada just a 10 minute drive to Oroville WA 98844.

Yesterday I took the GF n her 4yo son for an hour and half drive in near 40 C degree weather to view a Muskateer. Ad said $500 bucks. We decided to purchase it so we put a deposit and will return next weekend with a trailer to pick it up.

When we got there we looked it over real good. It is a fiberglass tub model which is great as I have over 10 years exp in fiberglass work from mold building to custom boat repairs, kyak manufacturing, greenhouses, canopies, 35-40' fishing boats so ya I can repair or manufacture any tub/cover I need.

The seller lifted the unit up so I could view the underside and it's in great shape no cracks or bruises showing.

The axles seem tight, no up down slop little to no in out slop. Chains and sprockets (wonder if Spacely made em) show little wear. The unit's trans seems to function ok (hard to test real well with 4 fubar tires).

Engine is a 12 HP model of unkown brand looks like techumse. It started with a mild choke, and ran real fine. (needs muffler)

Now the downside is the tires, they are OEM's that have 30 years of weather checking and cracks in the sidewall. They are the rim/tire 1 piece variety.

I'll cheap it n try to use some good semi tire boots to patch the sidewall. Hopefully they will work so I can get a bit of fun out of the unit ASAP.

If not well it's time to find adapters from the 3 hole mount to a 4 hole or 5 hole so I can change up to better tires.

Take a look at the pic this is the unit thats the GF's son in there.

I'll be sanding the blue/grey camo off and painting it with a more appropriate desert camo that suites this area.

Al (aka Camopants)

Anyone with stock tires cheap PM me as I would consider those for a season
    Attached Images

Looks very nice. I think Amphiman1 (member on this site) has one that's a runner too. He might be able to give you some info on this unit.
    Banned

riotwarrior ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum Good luck with the purchase of the Muskateer This is the first one that I,ve ever seen and I was VERY impressed how well it looked for an amphib this old . It does not seem like its had much abuse . With all your experience in fiberglass repair I,m sure you can turn this Muskateer into a fine looking machine !
    Last edited by mudbug3; 08-19-2008 at 01:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread