New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 722 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi everyone. Finally made the switch from quads to an argo. Bought a 2014 650 HD in camo.

Congratulations looks great. Keep us posted how you like it.

Thanks radar. I've posted another thread about tracks and track tuners in the 6X6 forum.

Very nice Argo! Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Very nice Argo! Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks Mike.

Thanks Kevin, Just bought a max II that I would like to plow snow with. If I can find mounting rails for it. Country atv only has them for max IV. Don't know if Recreative Ind. will sell them seperate

I am Gordon Connor. I live in Windsor Ont. I just purchased a 1984 Argo 6x6. It is in good shape. Needs a few adjustments here and there. MY son and I are going to use it at our deer camp this year. Trying to get it ready. Brakes and steering need adjusting, I fix it. Need service manual for that year!!

Welcome to the forum.

Kevin, call Recreatives / Mudd-Ox or one of their dealers and ask. That's probably the quickest way to find out.

Gordon, have fun with your Argo. That should be a good hunting rig.

Talking Intro

Hello All,

My name is Derek. I am currently not a owner of any AATV's, but really considering it after countless hours and years of sitting on YouTube watching videos. I would say I am addicted. I am interested in poly and metal tub machines and hope learn more about both. I look forward to reading your posts and talking with all of you.

Hello Derek, welcome to the forum. I'm sure the more you hang out here, the more you're going to want an AATV. You should find a member near you and go for a ride.

+ Reply to Thread