New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 722 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

WOW...I guess I will statt with
    what seems to REALLY be lacking is just exactly where you are from. I am located in a semi backwoods town in Tennessee called Pikeville. I used to own a Max II but had no choice but to trade it off at a gigantic loss due to a divorce and the instant lack of transportation. NOW..after hardships most could not believe I have finally made it back to the AATV crowd. I also had to lose out on ALOT to get my ride but nothing is free until you get back to this group of people!! I now have me a MAX IV with an 18hp motor....!!!!! Few may even remember that are here now but I doubt it. So glad to be back in this elite group.
    Last edited by John H; 03-09-2017 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Crappy phone!!!

Hi everyone I'm new to the 6x6 lifestyle I've had snowmobiles four wheelers go karts and so on but I brought my max II a couple weeks ago I just finally got it running today took it for a quick drive out around the house kids enjoyed the lil ride

Hi racerboy1982, welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun with your Max II.

Hi this my first post so not sure if its in the right place, my name is John walker and I live in Holsworthy devon , I breed and train gundogs for pheasant shooters, for a long time I have thought about a 6 wheeler as our ground in Devon is very wet and boggy, well I've done it and bought a max2 and i'm hooked what a machine looking forward to using this site cheers John

Hello everyone. I just got a 1978 max IV in a trade. I'll runs and has a Tecumseh engine not sure what size. So here we go!!!

Hi John, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Max II. I hope you have fun with it.

Hello KEG, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Max IV.

I have lookesst this site a couple of time in the past, now I find myself joining the group for what seems to be a great deal of knowledge. I am located in sw Idaho, I have a cabin in central Idaho which can experience up to 6 ft of snow in a season, I am getting to old to pull and push snowmobiles around anymore so I was looking for alternatives and stumbled on a Argo Conquest. It is the first one I've seen this area although maybe just not paying attention, but it is a model with independent brake levers apperantly 90s vintage, it has less than 200 hrs on the hr. meter, original tires, ROPS and canvas cab all in excellent shape, it has been sitting in a barn for most of its life. The tracks are made up of independent pads of UMHW? and appear to be OK but very noisy when moving. The road off the county hey to my cabin is only 1/2 mile but very steep, my question is should I change out theses plastic tracks before another winter or are their modifications to them to make them work well in the snow, I haven't had a chance to try them out this season but anticipate using the machine a lot next winter. Any comment, besides your nuts, will be appreciated. Snowedinn

Hi Snowedinn, welcome to the forum. Try posting your question in the track forum and someone should be able to help you there. Have fun with your Argo. It sounds like it is in great shape.

Hello everyone. I'm Smalls I live in Utah and I'm new to 6x6 world.

Trying to figure this forum thing out. Let me know if I'm going about this alright.

So far, so good,smalls. In your profile, put the city or town and state you live in, so people know it. It comes in handy when you buy or sell things as far as shipping costs etc. Oh, by the way WELCOME ABOARD!!

+ Reply to Thread