New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 722 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 678 718 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Trying to figure out a set of tracks so i can use it year round was looking at 18”rubber tracks escargo tracks and the Adair not sure what to go with my Argo got bead lock rims with value on both sides so can’t use turners has anyone used the escargo tracks with out them or are the to hard on the machine I like the Adair also but with shipping I’m over 7 grand��

Hello,

My name is Colin. I live in Newfoundland, Canada and absolutely love the outdoors. I enjoy hunting and fishing and spending time at my cabin. I own a 2003 Argo Conquest equipped with a 20 hp Kawasaki liquid cooled engine. I'm not mechanically inclined and I look forward to utilizing this site as a platform to discuss all aspects of maintaining my machine and trouble shooting any mechanical issues that may arise!

That's awesome, post up some pics! I used to live in Corner Brook.
    I've never worked on that engine in an ATV, but I used to do fleet maintenance for a landscaping company that had the 20hp range kawa motors in laws mowers. They're great engines but really picky on maintenance. If you don't adjust the valves by the book when they're due, you're likely to burn one out.

Hello all new Argo owner here not sure of year . took a few pictures of her runs good took off carb to rebuild installed new fuel line with a filter

Hello everyone. I recently bought a 2003 Argo Vanguard 2. Adair tracks are being delivered tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hitting the swamp in the UP soon. This is my first Argo. I'm loving driving it around the farm. I can't wait until the ice is out to go out on my pond. I'm glad I found this site. A lot of good information. Thanks, Joe.

hello not very good on computer picked up an old 86 8 wheel argo last year starting to rebuild your site has a lot of info for argos and im happy to have joined it im in Sudbury Ontario buy for now Denis

Hello, my name is Mike I live in n.e. Ohio just south of pine lakes raceway, just got an early model max ii for my first 6x6 and though it needs work to get it going look forward to running it around and learning about these amazing machines. I will have alot of questions and hopefully some answers to help others too, can't wait to get out in the woods with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bentpines View Post
    Hello, my name is Mike I live in n.e. Ohio just south of pine lakes raceway, just got an early model max ii for my first 6x6 and though it needs work to get it going look forward to running it around and learning about these amazing machines. I will have alot of questions and hopefully some answers to help others too, can't wait to get out in the woods with it.
    you should come to pine lake in june! you can see just about any type of modification to these old machines there is on that weekend. If your machine is ridable then you can just join us!
    Good luck with your project!!
    Dave

Hello, I just joined today. i bought a 2017 Argo Frontier ST 6x6. I like it so far. i'm hoping to learn more about the different models through the forum and meet some people that enjoy machines and the outdoors.

Hello all. I was tired of breaking cv axles out in the muskeg; and now I'm waiting on my Avenger ST to be delivered. First time Argo owner and hoping to gain some knowledge, tips, and tricks. Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread