New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 722 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 680 720 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome mikeriordan, your at the right site get your Max back up and running.

Welcome Swampfoxlover, not a lot of info out there. Not a lot of those produced to my knowledge. This is the place to learn about them. I'd switch back to gasoline.

Welcome JACKMAX2, sounds like you already have a good grip on toys. Have fun with your Max!

Hey! Just acquired a 1996 Max 2. Hope to learn how to use and modify it.
    Last edited by steve66614; 04-25-2019 at 10:48 PM.

New guy here, just picked up a 01 Bigfoot. I been scrolling through here gaining knowledge as I have no experience with theses machines. I’m from central Wisconsin and am gonna use my Argo for hunting and ice fishing. I have a million questions that I have not found the answers for in old threads, so be prepared!!.. lol..go brewers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    Hello, my name is Glen, I just got my first 2 6X6 sidewinder/hustlers. I picked them up in Nebraska, and I'm in the process of providing some TLC to get one operational. I'm afraid the one is a parts vehicle. https://photos.app.goo.gl/XxEbJW9i6dAZpjW79

Argo owner on the Eastern Shore of MD

Recently picked up an early 80’s Argo. Found your page while researching transmission information. Future plans include a complete tear down and rebuild with a transmission swap if I can find a T-20 at a decent price.

I am currently running a 1981 Arctic cat engine in there, I have been eyeing the Geo Metro in my drive as a possible engine swap candidate.

The ultimate goal is to convert this into a paintball tank. When I get strayed with the teardown I will start a project thread.

New guy here! I picked up a Scrambler 4-seater about 6 months ago and am thankful for all the knowledge I have gained here on the forums. Just wanted to say thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by steve66614 View Post
    Hey! Just acquired a 1996 Max 2. Hope to learn how to use and modify it.
    Welcome steve66614, good luck with your Max II

Quote Originally Posted by gfleharty View Post
    Hello, my name is Glen, I just got my first 2 6X6 sidewinder/hustlers. I picked them up in Nebraska, and I'm in the process of providing some TLC to get one operational. I'm afraid the one is a parts vehicle. https://photos.app.goo.gl/XxEbJW9i6dAZpjW79
    Welcome Glen, great find. Those external framed Sidewinders are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
    Argo owner on the Eastern Shore of MD

Recently picked up an early 80’s Argo. Found your page while researching transmission information. Future plans include a complete tear down and rebuild with a transmission swap if I can find a T-20 at a decent price.

I am currently running a 1981 Arctic cat engine in there, I have been eyeing the Geo Metro in my drive as a possible engine swap candidate.

The ultimate goal is to convert this into a paintball tank. When I get strayed with the teardown I will start a project thread.
    Welcome the flounder, sounds like you have a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by tywhitty View Post
    New guy here! I picked up a Scrambler 4-seater about 6 months ago and am thankful for all the knowledge I have gained here on the forums. Just wanted to say thanks!
    Welcome tywhitty, glad to here you have found these forums helpful. Hopefully you can pass something you've experienced on to others at some point.

Welcome AJB, have fun with your Bigfoot.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

My wife and I just bought a used 2017 avenger with 30 hours on it. We have land just north of Parry Sound Ontario. That's in Canada (EH). We are building a log cabin on our 100 acres of mixed forest and will be using it to drag logs around. We have only owned it for 1 week and had a blast last weekend getting used to driving it. Neither of us have had much experience with one before. My wifes family had an old one on their horse farm when she was a kid.

Hey guys my name is Mike. I'm new to the 6x6 world. My machine is a 2004 Max iv. I'm currently having a problem shifting. It us stuck in reverse and we cant get it into neutral or forward. Worked fine all winter plowing so not sure the problem.

mike
    Im no expert but need more to go on. is there resistance on the shift lever? check all linkage . there isn't that much there and its all mechanical linkage right back to the trans. I'm guessing you tried rocking the machine back and forth?

+ Reply to Thread