New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 722 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm not sure about the resistance on the shift lever. I will have to check next time I'm near it but I think there is. Also I rocked it back and forth on the outside while my father in law tried to shift it from the inside. I rocked the **** out of it and it didnt budge.

maybe you should try shifting since you know how it feels. Guess you did and that's why you were outside rockin it. Id pull the floor boards and follow the linkage. Make sure its all clear.Its all mechanical so it works when it works but if its obstructed or bound well it ain't moving.Possible jammed up somehow or foreign object in there preventing movement??? Hope its something that simple for you. If all clear Id unhook it at the back and see if you can move it right at the trans

for sale

I have a 2000 MAXIV WITH TRACKS AND WHEELS that I am looking to sell ,it has a roll cage and a fully enclosed cab ,it is ready to sit in and drive all the bugs are worked out and it is available for$5,500.00

Hi, I have a 2002 Max IV that I am having a ball with. I am located in Roxboro, NC. We don't have many places to ride here, but we do have several lakes and ponds. My Max iv does great; the only problem is that it leaks. What is the best way to reseal the hull?

Hey guys! Purchased my first Argo! It's a 1981 ... Motor has great compression, so I've turned this into a project .. the throttle assembly was crap, so I bought a new one... I've painted the exterior, and I'm replacing the fuel lines, fuel filter, fuel pump, adjusting the tappet, and all of the other basic maintenance .. the chains also seem to be loose, I will be replacing all of those as well... I'm looking forward to what I can get out of this thing.... I used it as it was a few times hunting last year and it held up very well... So far I'm Impressed by this near 40 year old beast lol

Hey everyone,
    Just bought a max2 in February and just getting around to working on it don't want to get stuck in the muck
    Looking for a max4 any leads let me know would've appreciated.
    Happy 6wheelin

Hi MPG...thanks for the info...update your profile with your location so people will know your area, and repost "for sale" here AATVs For Sale

Hi Screwball 59 and welcome to the forum. You can do a search for any previous posts about "leak" or "leaks" and possibly find some hints. Update your profile with your location. Also, repost question here Max ATVs

Hi as well to tylergeorgewhite....and welcome to the forum...enjoy your argo...update your profile for location as well...you may get some hits from folks near you

Hi as well to Fenrir and welcome to the forum...update your profile with your location and check out possible item on craigslist.org and the forum "forsale" items here AATVs For Sale

Hello Everybody,
    I have been reading the posts for awhile and finally decide to buy a 6X6. On 06-08-2019 I purchased an 1998 Argo. It's in great shape with very low hours on it. I love it.

Hi I’ve owned a 2011 750 Hdi argo for about a year now. Love it! I’m based in Reedy Creek Australia, and it’s great argo country However have been having some difficulties of late and am trying to overcome them.
    The thing starts runs great for about 10 minutes then develops intermittent sputtering, back fire and or stalling especially when under load. New fuel, new plugs, new fuel filter, .
    I’m looking forward to learning more about these making vehicles here at 6x6
    Cheers, eric

Hi Tyaak
    I suggest that you repost your "problem" under the ARGO forum Argo ATVs or under the ENGINES forum http://www.6x6world.com/forums/engines/ or both

+ Reply to Thread