New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 722 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello, I'm new to amphibious vehicles , just got a 97 conquest and am looking forward to the adventure. Thanks for the forums a great source of info.

Cheers

Hi i’m Kyle AKA Griff, been reading the board off and on for awhile. I just bought a max IV 6x6 with a 23 hp Vanguard got it running great but i don’t like the governor some times it flutters and is annoying. I was recently traded 2- 18 packs of beer for a Diesel ZB600C out of an older Kubota, got it running great. I really could use some help finding a bolt on shaft with key way that will fit my existing clutch. Any help is much appreciated thank you.

Just ordered a 2021 Frontier 650 8x8 from Argo Adventures in Burke, SD. Figure the 8x8 will be good for getting around the hunting areas in southern Montana. Getting older, so straddling an ATV is not as much fun as it used to be, and having the carrying capacity on the Frontier will be awesome. Cheers!

welcome nat... welcome to the site. i've done a few motorcycle trips thru montana and the dakotas . you will have some beautiful country to ride your new frontier !! have fun and keep us posted on your adventures . johnboy va.

Hi everyone!
    Have a RIM amphibious here from Washington.

Hello All! Im new to the Argo world. So glad I stumbled upon this forum. I bought a 2021 Scout 700 6X6. Looking forward to adventures in "Rover". I'm in need for a transport cover. I have contacted Adair Argo and their transport cover will not fit my unit. Does anyone know of whom I should contact on a purchasing a transport cover?

Hey everyone I'm new to 6x6 world I'm a sparky by trade I just bought a used 1982 hustler with a Briggs and Stratton 18 HP engine and my buddys are helping but back together but I need a Manuel can anyone help

Welcome, hope you like it here as much as we do.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Have a RIM amphibious here from Washington.
    Welcome, lots of Rim fans here

Quote Originally Posted by Rover2021 View Post
    Hello All! Im new to the Argo world. So glad I stumbled upon this forum. I bought a 2021 Scout 700 6X6. Looking forward to adventures in "Rover". I'm in need for a transport cover. I have contacted Adair Argo and their transport cover will not fit my unit. Does anyone know of whom I should contact on a purchasing a transport cover?
    Welcome. I believe Adair Argo has covers.

+ Reply to Thread