New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 722 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello to all out there my name is Mike and I live in Slate River in Northwest Ontario Canada. I have a 1996 Argo Vanguard 2 basically been doing some general maintenance repairs etc to get her trail worthy. She came with plastic tracks as well. Had it out a couple of times but haven't really tested it yet. We have many trails and beaver ponds on our property and hope that this will give us year round access to them. I have changed the starter after pulling the motor and noticed the 2 front sprockets are floating on the shaft. Should there be set screws holding these in place I see there are spots on either side for them. Thanks for your help and looking forward to the new forum. I'm new at this please excuse any questions that may seem obvious. Thanks Mike P
    Last edited by MIKE P; 07-01-2021 at 07:42 PM.

I have a KID LTV 8x8 and am in need of a factory gas tank. Otherwise, who has the best option? stanfordshaw@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE P View Post
    Hello to all out there my name is Mike and I live in Slate River in Northwest Ontario Canada. I have a 1996 Argo Vanguard 2 basically been doing some general maintenance repairs etc to get her trail worthy. She came with plastic tracks as well. Had it out a couple of times but haven't really tested it yet. We have many trails and beaver ponds on our property and hope that this will give us year round access to them. I have changed the starter after pulling the motor and noticed the 2 front sprockets are floating on the shaft. Should there be set screws holding these in place I see there are spots on either side for them. Thanks for your help and looking forward to the new forum. I'm new at this please excuse any questions that may seem obvious. Thanks Mike P
    Hi Mike, I'm fairly certain that there should be set screws there. Congrats on the Vanguard 2!

Hi Guys, I just Joined. Looks like a great website. I bought a 2016 Argo Scout 8-wheeler, ECH749, for riding around my house. Grandkids love bouncing around and crossing the swampy ground to get to Pamlico Sound for some fishing, crabbing, kayaking.

Hi everyone! My name is Kai, and I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada! Just picked up a 2000 Argo Bigfoot with a buddy of mine who's owned 2 newer Argos. We got this older one for hunting season as it made more sense to leave a $3000 sitting all year than a 12,000 one. Right now its all apart, waiting on new bearings/seals and potentially looking into upgrading to HD bearing adapters.

My name is Matt I live in Washington state I recently purchased 2 6by6s aattex with Rockwell L300L init can't figure out what spark plugs fits it and a magna that's a foot shorter and total did. Transition and motor I'll fix it when the first one is done

Hey all,
    Just purchased a 96 Bigfoot, in excellent shape with only 90 hours on it. Have already taken it for a couple day camping trip in Northern Ontario. Love how much information is available here on the forum and looking forward to picking a few other people's brains if I come up with any issues

Excited to own a scrambler

Hello I'm Danny im new to the AATV scene i just recently (last Saturday) purchased a 1967 scrambler gotcha i know absolutely nothing about i have been building go carts for 20 years this is a whole new animal to me it looks fun to ride after i do lots of work to it thank you for adding me im looking to join a club for these things.

69 amphicat

hi all
    recently bought and had some fun ,till i broke it.....
    looking for some info on the trans linkage and what the hell im looking at . lol
    thing ran great but i ended up forcing the shifter and now something is broke in the trans, pulled the top off and noticed the ear on linkage from the shifter must be missing as shifter moves freely, and will not engage. looks like something fell off .i cant seem to find anything online ,and not to sure what i am looking at. any help would be apprecitaded
    don
    farmington nh

Hi DonnyZ here I have a Max Trac IV bought new in 2013. Have added mud flaps because I couldn’t drive it without passengers getting pelted with mud. Changed out isolators that we’re torn, the back driver side was a challenge. Changed out the belt, who the hell engineered that nightmare. Have had a ball running her through mud and ponds. I joined to share my experience and maybe learn a little more for some issues a little over my head. Thanks for having me

+ Reply to Thread