New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 722 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Glad to be here! Just wanted to touch base with everyone here. I have just picked up a 1970 Argo Trail Boss with a JLO Rockwell engine. When the winter weather changes I plan to start the work on it since I am a shade tree mechanic. I have already learned much about this model and others on the site. Very helpful. Thanks Pastor Mike Imus.

Hi it’s Bird I live in Alaska I own a 2000 Max IV, with vendetta tires. It has an 18 horse Briggs that’s pretty tired I just picked up a 23 horse Briggs I’m pretty excited about getting that in the spring.

Welcome fellas.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hey .great to be apart of this site. New to the Argo world but now I’m hooked..I’m from Shelburne Nova Scotia. I’ve been looking for a set of used tracks but they’re as scares as hens teeth .was even looking at Ontario sites. I bought my Argo to get back where I use to hunt .the four wheelers tore it up so bad I had to get the Argo…that’s what I told my wife. Cheers

and she believed you !! good for you . been to nova scotia once , must be some great riding there . welcome to the site . johnboy va.

Southwestern Ont Can about 5 miles from Lake Huron just north of the town of Goderich.
    Congratulations on the argo purchase and welcome to the site. You will find a multitude of experienced people and someone who has probably ran into just about any problem you can think of and the solution for it. I didn't have to tell my wife why I wanted an argo, she just slowly shook her head and rolled her eyes. She is used to me changing machines. Buy something, fix it up, then need a new project. Sell that and move on. Think I will keep the argo though. But the real reason was to able to access a hunting area that I could not get to on the side by side because of damage by the quads. Plus with the tracks I can get there if we get significant amount of snow. Have fun and just remember to keep up on the maintenance end of things. Made the trip out to Nova Scotia few years back. Beautiful country, very friendly people.

Hello from Poland!

Just trying to get working an old 8x8 Argo Crayford with 16hp Vanguard - very good site to get all help! appreciate!

I'm new to the thread. My son bought a max 2, 1996 from the SN. It sat in a storage container and battery and gas went bad. B&S 14 HP engine in it, looks pretty new. I signed up for the thread a couple days ago when the storage shed flooded and we had to extract the 6x6 manually and brought it to my home. Looks like water was only 8-12" deep and did not enter the engine. I had visions of all my old motorcycle tricks from when they get a little deep in a stream :-) Good to have found this site and hope there are folks with similar vehicles still active here. Ed from Thorndale, TX

Hi All! My name's Thom. I'm an early 50's, retired/disabled industrial electrician. I live in northern Michigan (lower peninsula), and will be picking up my first 6x6 in a couple of weeks. The machine is going to be a basket case, I already know that - no tires on the rims, been sitting in a pole barn since about 2000.....so it's a mess. As soon as I can, I'll get pics posted and get assessments done on it.

Aside from that, there's not much to tell. I run a small hobby farm on 10 acres. 2 kids out of high school, 2 still in (although one graduates this year). Plenty of hunting opportunity as well as trail riding and what not up where I live. I'm looking forward to having some real fun on this machine.

Hey Thom , looking forward to pictures of your new project.

+ Reply to Thread