New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 722 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by 449fitter View Post
    Hey Thom , looking forward to pictures of your new project.
    I was hoping to find someone else that's done a full refurb and documented it to guide me, but looks like I get to pioneer the way.

Hello all, first time caller. New Argo 6X6 owner, here for info on maintaining it.

Southwestern Ont Can about 5 miles from Lake Huron just north of the town of Goderich.
    Nice. What did you get? Lots of info on engine, drive train etc. If you have a specific question it generally answered quicker than a general all machine type answer. Sometimes you will get the answer by a search question. If not someone here will have the answer.....sometimes with different viewpoints but always informative. You may get quicker response if you start a new thread under the Argo forum.

Southwestern Ont Can about 5 miles from Lake Huron just north of the town of Goderich.
    TDonald I did a complete refurb on a unit several years ago. Pulled it down to the frame and went from there. If you go that route, you will learn all about your machine and when you get stumped then ask for advise because most if not all members seem to want to help someone else out.

Quote Originally Posted by Laird View Post
    TDonald I did a complete refurb on a unit several years ago. Pulled it down to the frame and went from there. If you go that route, you will learn all about your machine and when you get stumped then ask for advise because most if not all members seem to want to help someone else out.
    Any chance you documented your journey down that rabbit hole?

Hello,

I just bought a 1999 Conquest 8x8. I'm here because this looks like the best place to find info on these machines. I'm new to Argos, but not new to working on vehicles/machines.

Quote Originally Posted by TDonald View Post
    Any chance you documented your journey down that rabbit hole?
    Sorry but no. Just started taking it apart and went from there. The present Argo I have has not been that extreme but still didn't document anything.

MAX II and just bigfoot 6x6 owner

Quote Originally Posted by TDonald View Post
    I was hoping to find someone else that's done a full refurb and documented it to guide me, but looks like I get to pioneer the way.

Tdonald there are threads in the individual forums some have documented their rebuilds but you will have to search to find them.
    In my gallery there are 2 examples one of a MaxII and one of Argo Bigfoot, pictures not instructions along with countless other members galleries show theirs.
    There are certain videos on the home page of certain repairs.
    Hope this helps.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hello! New to the forum, reading and learning a lot. ISO of a Argo Frontier or Avenger, low hours and cheap! Ha! I know that argo and cheap don't go together. I would also be interested in a mudd-ox. I am using this for moose hunting in Alaska. Thanks for all the wisdom you have put down on these pages.

+ Reply to Thread