New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 722 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello, I'm not new to the board had an 8x8 avenger, but I have been MiIA for about 10 years so I'm back under the new name! Anyway just picked up a 98 6x6 Bigfoot with a very rusty frame and chains but suprisingly good bearings, anyway looking forward to spending some time reading posts an d relearning my machine

HI, excited to be here and looking forward to riding possibilities and adventures (from NC to Alaska and Canada)!! Just retired from the military and bought my childhood dream toy! 2021 Argo 8x8 Frontier 750. Located in the Linden, NC area.
    I saw the Busco ride but not the TN ride posted on the form? Thank you for having me!

hey gg...welcome ! hope you can join us for the busco gathering . that's a great machine and i'm sure you would have a fun time putting it to test there . lot's of fine folks . sounds like we will get a good group . keep in touch , the list should start at some point . johnboy va

New to the group, bought my first Argo back in October. 1997 Conquest, 18in super tracks with ice cleats, soft cab with heater. Sure has been a learning experience but for ice fishing around these areas there is no better machine! Wanted a way to explore without freezing my wife and kids out of the sport, this has been a blast so far. Will try to post a video sooner than later but glad to have a resource like this site.

I am located in Central Wisconsin where amphibious vehicles are all but unheard of and really like to talk with people about these machines. It's a head turner wherever we go!

Hi Folks, I just picked up a 8X8 avenger, I think I'm going to have a blast with this thing all year around. I've been poking around this site and it looks like any question I may have has already been asked and answered. I'm looking forward to learning from the great experience on this site.

Thanks
    Ken

Welcome Ken sit back poke around find ur way around the site huge amount of info here thousands of combined hours of knowledge and some interesting stories and pics.NCT

Hi all, new Vanguard 2 owner here. Pleasure to be a part of the site; I leaned on it very heavily during the research process.

welcome buddy ...nice to have you . not as many people on here as in the past , but you can still get info and guidance if your patient . where you located ? jboy va

Hi

Hi

I?m working on a T20 out of a Max4- saw a post somewhere a while back that said you can have your old bands relined instead of buying new ones. Is that still a possibility? Trying to save a friend a bunch of money- unit has been worked on before( has double oring plungers) but has been neglected for several years - rusty ?fluid? instead of ATF. Spent considerable time cleaning and getting drums polished up. Bands aren?t terrible but do have some cracks and debonding. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread