New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 722 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello all

am new here welcome me please

welcome!

hey mullen ..glad you have joined us. where do you live and what machine (s) do you have ? lots of great people and info on here ! johnboy va.

Hi All,

As a kid in the 70s my dad had an Attex. I have fond memories of great time with the whole family piled in and getting in the red Georgia mud and having a blast. I Live in North GA and have just recently acquired a Swamp fox SF-2 and plan a restoration. It has plenty of fiberglass damages, chains are not salvageable, no engine or transmission. I will post some pictures later. I looked all over the net and found nothing directly related to this machine and hoped this group could help me find info, parts, drawings, exc. to bring her back to life. I have been a gear head my whole life, restoring many cars and trucks, worked on Harrier Jets in the Marine corps, have restored several boats, built and flew RC plains, and also built and flew an ultra light plane. Hopefully some of you guys are in my neck of the woods. looking forward to this build! Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Bobby

Hello All
    New member from California
    I have checked through the site already and have gotten several ideas as how to put my AATV back together.

Hi, just recently joined.
    I recently purchased a 6x6 frontier 2022, having fun with it, got the tracks installed, also purchased the plow from Argo through my dealer, but the darn thing hasn't arrived yet!

Finally found one. It's a three hour drive one way, but I'm fine with that. Got me a green 2007 Max IV with winch (no E in winch, folks), brush guard and roll cage. The PO bought it, put six new tires on it, replaced all the chains and bearings then decided that he couldn't really use it. First order of business is to change all the juices in it, oil up the chains, replace plugs-oil-filters and then laissez bon temps roulet! Gotta say that I'm not sure what attracts me more, the fact of owning a decidedly weird machine, being able to go places that bury most other ATVs, or the "can do it myself" and "we can show you how" on this forum. Another unusual lower speed machine to add to the collection that includes a 55 Ford 651, a 2019 Snowdog, and a coupla overpowered motorsickles for when I can't fight the go fast urge. In a responsible manner, of course.

Hello all!

I recently purchased (and am in the midst of refurbishing) a 1989 Max II. Always wanted one and I am glad I finally got one. Like others, I can’t believe I didn’t get one earlier!

Best,

Todd
    Ontario, Canada
    Last edited by Trramsey; 03-23-2022 at 07:59 AM.

Hi guys, first post but I’ve been reading all yours for a while. I’m in Australia and have a Conquest with fd620 20hp.

The problem I have is that my machine starts and idles perfectly. But when I throttle up, nothing happens. It remains at idle. The throttle cable appears fine, and when I attempt to manually increase idle at the carb, still nothing happens.

Anyone got any ideas.

Cheers

Hi I'm new to the argo world but not new in age, I bought a 2007 Avenger 750 efi that needs some work for sure. Engine and trans seem fine and has a nice welded aluminum frame and roof. The front right inner wheel bearing is totally shot so my main aim will be replacing all the front bearings and idler shaft bearings as well as the chains. I also plan to totally enclose the argo and add the heater kit. It has the large super tracks. I bought it to get to my mountain cabin in the winter. I enjoy the project as I am retired and need the project to stay busy. The more I tear into it the more I see I should do. I've been studying the manuals for a couple months now and have a good idea on how to go about the project. But like all things there are always questions that arise that one never seen coming until you dive into the project but that's the way it goes from my experience anyway. I'm sure the advice from others that been there already will be priceless!

+ Reply to Thread