New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 722 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722
Results 7,211 to 7,214 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I sent mine to transmission crafters years ago. I think they are in Tennessee, give them a call. was dirt cheap also
    Larry

Good Day!
    I'm Scott Robinson. retired marine engineer by trade. Had a 2002 Bigfoot gifted to me. sitting in field uncovered on an island in Bay of Fundy for around 5 years....almost a total write off. I did a total frame up restoration on it. Had starter issues after the fact. You don't have to tear engine apart or removal to replace starter. #1 thing which is a must for doing most work on machine is a $29.99 ca TAOPE Endoscope 7.9 mm from Amazon.ca . Its the cats ass for blind work such as starter removal and installation. You also need to use certain tools to accomplish this.

Welcome to the site Scott. Post some pics at some point. Good luck with your machine. Mike D

New to 6x6

Hi,
    Just wanted to say hello to the group. I own a 2002 max 4 that I have done a bunch of work on. Looking forward to reading some of the posts and getting a bunch of good info from the sight.
    Thanks,
    John

+ Reply to Thread