New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 722 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome to all the new members. d

Kelly, you are correct about the transmission and engine on the cradle and it being held in place with three large bolts. Removing the whole assembly will allow for better access but it is not necessary. You should be able to loosen the set screws on the bearings and sprocket and slide the intermediate shaft towards the center of the frame. This will allow the shaft to slide out of the outer bearing. Then you can tilt the shaft up and pull it out of the inner bearing. The only thing that throws a wrench in that plan is when the shaft is seized on the bearings. Then, the best route would be to just bust the outer race of the bearings with a hammer to gain some extra clearance. Good luck.

hi bayouman here,i live in southeast texas on hillebrant bayou ibought a max 4 three years ago. i .love it.

Thanks Mike, much appreciated. I'll let you know outcome.

Hi bayouman, welcome to the website.

Hello to all! I'm in Montgomery al. I've wanted a 6 wheeler since I was about 5. My dad brought home a bunch of pieces for one and started putting it together. Well about the time the pieces started fitting together enough for me to sit in and dream, someone came along and wanted it more than my dad! Anyways I came across a whole bunch of peices and now I think its my turn to piece one together! Hoping to learn some stuff on here that will make life a little easier!

Quote Originally Posted by 6wheelconf View Post
    Hello to all! I'm in Montgomery al. I've wanted a 6 wheeler since I was about 5. My dad brought home a bunch of pieces for one and started putting it together. Well about the time the pieces started fitting together enough for me to sit in and dream, someone came along and wanted it more than my dad! Anyways I came across a whole bunch of peices and now I think its my turn to piece one together! Hoping to learn some stuff on here that will make life a little easier!
    Welcome to the site 6wheelconf,
    What kind of 6x6 did you find? Good luck piecing it back together. If you have any questions on getting it back together feel free to ask the members here on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Welcome to the site 6wheelconf,
    What kind of 6x6 did you find? Good luck piecing it back together. If you have any questions on getting it back together feel free to ask the members here on the site.
    Thanks! Still not really sure what I have I posted questions on it in this section but I need to get my shed finished and get all the peices in there. But looking at other projects I believe I have hustler. Thanks again.

G'day all, New to the forum and the 6x6 wold,I'm in Australia, East Gippsland, Vic. just got 3 Goanna's 6x6 (yes the one's of eBay) My brother and I do a lot of fiberglass for Aust Valiant's and make mini hot rod's. So we will be making the Goanna's and use The Edge Products 6x6 frame. I can't wait to get one going, with 8 acres of land (a good base camp) and 5 min drive to the fores or the lakes it will be a LOT of fun.
    Thank you & and well done to all for a great site,

Cheers
    Kev
    Pic soon.

Hi Kev, welcome to the site.

Hi, I just found this summer a 196? Feldmann terra tiger all complete minus the floor pan and tires.It's a little rough but well worth the effort to restore . I'm all most ready to start my rebuild ,and will start getting some pic's out here.It also came with the 18 horse jlo with electric start , hope it has enough power for what I want to do.

+ Reply to Thread