New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 722 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome to the site Joe! There are more and more Western NY guys on this site now it seems!
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

New here, the name is Matt and my brother has just bought a hustler, not sure on the model but I rode in it last weekend on the farm and i think i am hooked now. so I am now probablly doing research to see if i want to rebuild a hustler or buy an argo 8 wheel with tracks on it. More or less I want a b.a. machine in the swamp that no one else has, so I will have alot of ? in the future for you guys

Hi Matt, welcome to the site.

Hello, I would just like to say I am new to this site, and don't own a 6x6 yet. I remember back in the late 60's early 70's when I was about 5 or 6 seeing these cool rides. Now I'm 47 and want one. I live in CT and would travel to pick up an original, complete Attex or Amphicat. One of the things I like most are the old balloon tires for the nostalgia, the one thing I remember from back then. I would like to restore one of these back to original. What would be the better one the Attex or the Amphicat? Biff

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    Hello, I would just like to say I am new to this site, and don't own a 6x6 yet. I remember back in the late 60's early 70's when I was about 5 or 6 seeing these cool rides. Now I'm 47 and want one. I live in CT and would travel to pick up an original, complete Attex or Amphicat. One of the things I like most are the old balloon tires for the nostalgia, the one thing I remember from back then. I would like to restore one of these back to original. What would be the better one the Attex or the Amphicat? Biff
    The Attex is far superior to the Amphicat. Get a later model Attex with a T-20 transmission rather than one with the Baker Hill Power Transmission. Welcome to the site and keep checking the For Sale and Ebay and Craigslist section of the site here and you'll find a deal soon.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

New to the 6x6 world and finding this forum most informative! Picked up a 1990 max iv with a 20 hp kohler that was sitting for 2-3 years. Got it running and am just going through the chains and bearings etc. This one has the factory winch mount but I'm not having much success finding a vertical mount winch with a roller fairlead. Any suggestions?

You could order one directly from Recreatives. Accessories for the Max IV - Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you've got a nice machine there.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hello , my name is Tra Dockery and Iv just bought a 8x8 Argo with 275hrs , not sure what model but will get that to u soon . Iv already had to use some of yalls post to fix mine and cap off the fuel shut off cause it would run with the choke on and when u toke it off it would die . But it's all good now and sure y'all will be hearing some crazy questions cause I got the Argo for duck huntin and I'll be in some of the worst trerrian there is probably . If there's any things I should no to help me not brake or tare up anything that would be appreciated . I'm open to all ears , this is a pretty good site ,I like it !

Thank You for the advice..I had already been to the site before I agreed to the trade that got me the Jiger. I have it here now and it is a basket case..the body isn't in bad shape, he was nice enough to keep the clutch assembly in some type of heating fuel.., the rest is rust and work..going to have a blast

Hi Tra, welcome to the site. Have fun with your Argo.

+ Reply to Thread