New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 722 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Mike,

I am the new and proud owner of a 1994 Max 2. I bought it from a rancher in Idaho who used it to get around, and it looks like it is in pretty good shape. It has the windshield, with wiper, (not seeing that wiper option these days) full vinyl enclosure, the roll bar and seat belts, and the 12v cig lighter. The previous owner also added some seriously RANCHER mods including a welded bracket to hang a beat to hell dual din chrysler AM FM radio and another for a CB. I will have lots of questions I am sure. this is my first AATV. I live in California but plan on taking it all over the place to have fun.

I'm an avid ATV rider,and deer hunter..I knew these 6X6's were out there but I never knew what they could do, until I stumbled on this web site..
    "Awsome".. I watched the videos for two days,and now I am looking to buy a good used machine...

Hi splat and dirtydog, welcome to the site.

Splat, congratulations on your Max II. Dirtydog, good luck in your search for an ATV.

hi there, iam just a wanna be 6x6 owner (yet) dealing on one right now. live in northern Alberta Canada. moose hunting, fishing and just tearing around

Hello, just joined! Actually hoping to provide someone with a renovation project. i acquired an old Argo 8x8 in hopes of a summer project. I just don't have the time to even start on it. Hate for it to sit around and rot (more) over the years. Maybe soon i can purchase a used one that is ready to go! Thanks for having me.

kgsteel

Hi northerner and kgsteel, welcome to the site

Digging around and found the newbe string. If you don't mind i'm going to look over your shoulders for some cool ideas to fix up my 1994 vanguard.

Hello everone I am hooked on theses 6X6s.

My name is Scotty from Indiana. Owned a Sierra Trail Boss back in the early '80s and just bought a broken down max 2. Joined up for the info and maybe some future help and/or ride info. Nice to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by scott7118 View Post
    My name is Scotty from Indiana. Owned a Sierra Trail Boss back in the early '80s and just bought a broken down max 2. Joined up for the info and maybe some future help and/or ride info. Nice to be here.
    Welcome Scotty.
    What part of Indianna?

+ Reply to Thread