My Bigfoot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Bigfoot

My Bigfoot

Some shots of my hustler while I was changing sprockets.
    Attached Images

Hustler 980 Bigfoot

Pics of my Hustler getting ready for a sprocket change.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kodashane; 08-08-2007 at 02:28 PM.

Hustler

693cc twin briggs in my Hustler 980 Bigfoot.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kodashane; 08-08-2007 at 02:32 PM.

That is a really nice machine! It sure is a monster and it towers over that John Deere behind it. Very cool!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

It looks like you have the optional gun rack on the front and the cargo carrier on the back. Cool machine, and its nice to know theres another BIGFOOT out there.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Good looking Hustler and man that lawn mower comparison is stunning.

By the way, in case you wondered what happened, I combined your threads and moved them into the appropriate forums just to keep things organized.

Wow...that thing is big...I like the ability to put the bigger tires on it.

+ Reply to Thread