Duromax 18 hp with electric start $269.99

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Duromax 18 hp with electric start $269.99

they warranty parts with a phone call

I'd think this line of DuroMax engines is made in commy CHINA. Amiright? Well, good luck. Cause in my experience the singular decent product to come from there is silk ties.

Quote Originally Posted by onefunzr2 View Post
    I'd think this line of DuroMax engines is made in commy CHINA. Amiright? Well, good luck. Cause in my experience the singular decent product to come from there is silk ties.
    Time will tell, it has mostly good reviews.
    DanW

Quote Originally Posted by reneeandjustin67 View Post
    I have one on super swamp fox and it does the job. May have to adjust governor for rpm but it will get it to 35 on flat mud
    I'm certain I will too, Im buying the air intake and header kit so it will need re jetted too im sure.
    DanW

Has anyone tried the duromax 999cc 35hp engine yet? Thinking of getting one for my max iv.
    DanW

A friend of mine just bought one to use on a long tail mud motor setup. Will be interesting to see how it works out. That's a lot of motor for the price!

Quote Originally Posted by Nortonscustoms View Post
    A friend of mine just bought one to use on a long tail mud motor setup. Will be interesting to see how it works out. That's a lot of motor for the price!
    That's what I was thinking too. Vanguard and command come in between 1 and 2 thousand more on their 35hp models. With that much power stock id imagine it should last a good while, as long as I dont try turning it up or modifying it beyond playing with the jets. The big clutch will be expensive but again should last better. At least I would hope it does.
    DanW

I did find that small engine warehouse has ch742 kohler for 2499.00. 27hp. 500 bucks difference but I do like the command engines. Plus the 15amp alternator is a turn on for me. But that 33hp would be nice for 500 bucks less, but on the other hand I doubt I'd even notice 5 hp, plus kohler command is a well trusted name. And the 1.125 shaft would save a nice chunk of change on buying another 1190 clutch.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread