1994 Argo Conquest 8 Wheeler in Excellent Condition

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1994 Argo Conquest 8 Wheeler in Excellent Condition

1994 Argo Conquest 8 Wheeler in Excellent Condition

I bought this 1994 Argo Conquest 8 wheeler new in March of 1977 at the Missouri Deer Classic in Columbia Missouri. I am the only one that has driven it. It has never sat outside. It is in excellent condition. No scratches, patches, leaks or cracks. Has less than 200 hours on it. Has 620cc (20hp) Kawasaki water cooled four stroke motor in it. Vehicle is fully amphibious. Has mount for outboard motor on rear. Factory skid plate. Have original owner's manual and parts manual. Has never been used for heavy work. Never taken in heavy mud. Been in the water maybe ten times total. Was used as transportation on our farm and to hunt out of. Goodyear Run-a-muk tires in good shape. Runs about 20mph on land, two to three mph in water with tire propulsion. Faster with outboard motor or trolling motor. It is extremely clean. I take care of things well. It is at our place just west of St. Louis, Missouri. Can deliver to Columbia, Missouri area if paid for. This thing is a blast and I hate to sell it. I just have no time to use it anymore. This was top of the line when new. A similar new one is around 20k. Own this one in excellent condition for $6,750.00. email me at: wionhollander@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Images

I'm assuming its a typo but how do you buy a new 1994 conquest in March of 1977?

My error. Should have said 1997. I bought it from Gene Lintz , Argo dealer from Crawfordsvville Iowa in March 1997.The receipt is in the manual. It was his demonstrator and had 38 hours on it. I think it has 191 hours on it now. Thanks for pointing that out. It's very clean. The plastic wrap is still on the logo. Never used on pavement either.

+ Reply to Thread