Alternator on clone engine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternator on clone engine

Alternator on clone engine

Have any of you added an alternator to your Honda clone engines? Im going to need the extra juice when I get my max buttoned up since I'm going to have enough lights that it will probably look like a space ship plus, cb, stereo, winch, heater fan, and 7 inch fan to help cool in the summer time. If I can I'd like to just put a v belt pulley on beside my clutch, just seems easiest I should be able to find a 1 inch shaft keyed pulley just about anywhere local. That is if there's enough room to mount the clutch with a pulley behind it.
    DanW

I just got the Duromax 7HP with electric start, I'm putting it in a small scale jeep I'm building to run around in, I want to hook up a set of head lights but there's no wiring diagram that says what wire does what. The battery cables are already connected so really I just have to install it and get a battery. Can I just run power straight from the battery to a fuse box with a switch in between to cut off power to it when not in use? Then run my lights off the fuse box? Any diagrams or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

20171016084823.pdfHi Buck maybe this will help you out. Pardon the poor quality.

@DW89XJ, I added a 35 amp one (1) wire mini alternator to my 22hp Predator Maxll. I cant figure out how to post pics, but text me @ 7 seven 0 three 1 8 five seven 8 six and I will send you pics.

Hey sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I'll text later today it's currently 537 am in south central Pennsylvania, thank you very much for the help.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread