First 6x6 500 Super Chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: First 6x6 500 Super Chief

hey nite...what's the antique looking truck in the background of one of those pictures ? looks cool !! johnboy va.

I'm going to get them for now but I'm just going to make some out of 640 Steel flat, and 1" center x 3/4 wall round, figure do it right or don't bother..... Should. Be around $25 per shaft to make.
    You all have been build these a lot longer than me, would the 640 be good or do I want a more flexible 440A type????

That's my 1917 Ford Model T delivery truck. My dad and I built it like 10 years ago. Ground up restoration, everything including the wood rims and steering wheel were done by myself and my dad. The only thing we outsourced was the cylinder walls , because there are only a hand full of people that can do the Lead walls in the U.S.. we gave it to my daughter for her 16th birthday so it will stay in the family.

awesome..if you get a chance post a few pics of it. j.b.

Ok I know I have read not to use bed liner on these vehicles, mostly because it won't adhere. I have a friend who had his Gator done with LINE X, and he loves it, the local company says it will stick with no issues and if is dosent no charge. If it works this stuff is basically indestructible. So let's hear it?????

Bedliners*|*LineX
    Attached Images

Where do you want to put the bedliner?

I was thinking the whole veh???

Short video of her first test, just got the new carb.
    https://youtu.be/T8Jg-lc3NNA

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTOW1 View Post
    Ok I know I have read not to use bed liner on these vehicles, mostly because it won't adhere. I have a friend who had his Gator done with LINE X, and he loves it, the local company says it will stick with no issues and if is dosent no charge. If it works this stuff is basically indestructible. So let's hear it?????

Bedliners*|*LineX
    Ok I'm interested whether iy will stick to that poly myself! If your guy says he'll give you a full refund if it peels off I'd go for it if that's what your wanting. If no full refund I would not because I think it will peel as poly is kinda an oily plastic.
    keep us posted on this.
    Thanks

If he is willing to put it in writing, i might do it.

+ Reply to Thread