Argo Beadlock compatibility

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo Beadlock compatibility

Argo Beadlock compatibility

Does anyone know if the 2017 Avenger huntmaster beadlock rims and tires will fit on my 2009 Argo Avenger?

Thanks in advance

yes nothing changed since 2006 when they introduced the 25inch rawhides

if you want to use the new beadlock rims on your 2009 then I do believe you will be in for an axle swap.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces View Post
    Does anyone know if the 2017 Avenger huntmaster beadlock rims and tires will fit on my 2009 Argo Avenger?

Thanks in advance

Should be able to use them but you'll only get 1-1.25" additional clearance i(not 2.25-2.5")if mounted in the "out" direction, and very little clearance to the tub if mounted in the "in"direction. The full benefit of reversible rims is due to the fact that the extreme duty axles are also longer than stock. So some of your reversible benefits won't be possible, but you could still use the rims and have an excellent bead lock rim

I was planning on using beadlock on the front axles with my chanel tracks.

I have the 2.5" adair extensions and tuners on the center wheels
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pisces; 09-22-2017 at 11:04 AM.

The aluminum bead lock wheels have something like 1 1/8 - 1 1/4" offset, so you'll only gain an effective wheel spacing effect of that amount, or you'll tuck back in your wheels that same amount when the wheel is flipped the other direction. The extreme duty axles are also longer by the same amount so that when added together you get the total 2.25-2.5" spacing you're after, or the extra axle length is erased when the wheel is flipped the other direction. You won't get the amount of wheel spacing you need unless you also swap to the extreme axles, the package was designed to work together. It would also mean new sprockets (different spline) anc different outer bearings (larger axle diameter). It becomes cost prohibitive very quickly. Best option is to order from the factory if you want it. Doesn't mean you can't do it you really want it.

Buzz, thanks very much for the reply, are there any aftermarket options for beadlock?

+ Reply to Thread