WTB Max2 9" or 10" rims

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Max2 9" or 10" rims

WTB Max2 9" or 10" rims

Looking for a set of rims that will fit a Max2 bolt pattern. I want to experiment with different tires for different riding conditions. Maybe even an oem set of rims.

i guess after those great rides at busco and stuck in mud etc. it gets a guy thinking about other possibilities !! we had a good time, huh ? if you don't get much response on used rims here..check out prices from richards relics or a co. called jed's wholesale tires. they have the 5 bolt rims in 9''. how big of tires are you thinking of ? i'm going to get some 9'' rims and larger tires so i will have the option to run half-tracks also. later, johnboy va.

Thats true JB, options are always good! The Argo tires are very good "all around". I play in the mud more than anything else. I have a few tire choices in mind, but it depends on the size of used rims I can find.

if you have not checked out '' moto sports '' co. they seem to have good prices and variety. i've bought lot's of tires from them. j.b.

Thanks all for the help, I have found a combination.

what's it going to be chief ? johnboy

Im going with 10x8.5 rims with Kenda Bearclaws 299's. The tire size is 24x11-10. JB did you find the answer to your question?

+ Reply to Thread