"German built" Attex

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "German built" Attex

"German built" Attex

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Only he German built models came with the plywood dash
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

He want's another riding lawn mower? I see two already, maybe rig up a blade under the Attex and there's your zero turn mower.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Maybe it was "assembled by Hans" and someone put a Sachs egine in it?

I'm probably way off on this, but could this have a racer top? There's definitely no headlight holes behind his lights. I guess someone could have done a patch job over them, or it's an NOS top, but I'm curious what you guys think.

I actually went down to West Salem and looked at this wreck a few weeks back. Believe me, it's a "20 footer," in that it looks great from about 20 feet away... then you get close & see what it's all about: Yes, it does have a Sachs twin in it (hence built by Hans) and a T-20, but the whole, entire thing has been coated in some sort of bedliner or stone guard -- that has been sprayed over countless substandard repairs to both the upper and lower hulls. It's everywhere... all over everything. God, what a mess! The dash isn't plywood - it's Formica countertop material. The wheels and tires are interesting too... for an instant, after jacking it up, I thought that the outer bearings were really shot (and they are, but...) but all six wheels behave in a manner not unlike the kid's fire engine in "The Little Rascals." (serious run-out & wobble) This vehicle -- and the seller (who is a real character) are worth a good laugh. Caveat Emptor.
    I have to have a Supacat.

+ Reply to Thread